Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add me on ps3 my niggs

Add me on ps3 my niggs

CrprtAvngr

No clue bout all this but id like to play with some of ma niggros i talk at on here soooo add me i guess

what games did you pick up?

I got mw2 killzone2 infamous prototype and the club. All of the ones other than the club and mw were like 20. The club was 10 and i got mw new. Spent about $600 or more on this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky D
    what games did you pick up?

aw man...you need to go get battlefield bad company 2, trust me, way worth it for the online aspect bfbc2>>>mw2

Haven't played prototype but infamous was bad ass man, if you wanna add me my online id is Raacky

GLM420..add me, MW2, Madden 10, Killzone 2, RE5, TWoods10

Thx man ill have to check it. Im wantn to try that MAG and the other new cod game for online games. Cant wait for the new splinter cell and red dead revolver. Need to play assassins creed 2 too. lol im excited. Havent had a system or played a game in sooo long

aw man...you need to go get battlefield bad company 2, trust me, way worth it for the online aspect bfbc2>>>mw2

play Resident Evil 5, shit is dope, but my dumb ass uncle jacked it and pry pawned it, so i havent played in forever, but imma re-buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Thx man ill have to check it. Im wantn to try that MAG and the other new cod game for online games. Cant wait for the new splinter cell and red dead revolver. Need to play assassins creed 2 too. lol im excited. Havent had a system or played a game in sooo long

Yeah red dead should be sweet. Hey man, really and truly, if you're going to play MAG, rent it, because if you really want a game like MAG, just buy bfbc2, it has vehicles/more maps/waaay more guns/unlocks and its just a whole lot more fun. Sorry to break the news but the new splinter cell is 360 exclusive =\ buuut, be glad ya chose the ps3 anyways

Oh shit i forgot that. Damn...oh well

Yeah red dead should be sweet. Hey man, really and truly, if you're going to play MAG, rent it, because if you really want a game like MAG, just buy bfbc2, it has vehicles/more maps/waaay more guns/unlocks and its just a whole lot more fun. Sorry to break the news but the new splinter cell is 360 exclusive =\ buuut, be glad ya chose the ps3 anyways