Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rain dollaz was in the buildin tonight hahah!!! lawerence ks

rain dollaz was in the buildin tonight hahah!!! lawerence ks

crazy how ppl knew me and walked up to me and how strange music crew members knew of me! and everyone was cou. i talked to cross eyed joe and he was hella cou. we joked about it being hot and about the funny video i made where i imated tech n9ne and him. and he was like it was hella funny and he said he showed krizz or tech or told them about it. he said i be on top of thangs and thats good! i talked to krizz kutt stevie stone fizz louie v irv da phenom homework jones and some others. and the ppl who came up to me talkin to me cause they knew who i was ect. ooooh next concert ima have on strange music colors plus shoes to macth so look for a red glow and itll be me. june 19th. anyway...i finaly finaly finaly......rapped for tech.. i rapped this 48 bar verse i made...it should be on my page i 4got what its called but it should say 48 bars next to it. no beat...i think its called....views about me. and i got half way and they called tech and everyone for sound check...buuuuuuuuuuuuut...as i was doing the verse i saw my friend lookin like ooooh shit hes doing it...then i saw tech look like..whoa wait he ainy just comedy and parodies hold up oh shit?...the i saw stevie stone stop what he was doing and who he was talkin to..crossed his arms and as i looked at him i couild see him bobbin his head like ok nigga spit it!! and at the end when i got cut off by them gettin called to soundcheck steviie looked over kinda did a head nod. and tech was like oooh shit i didnt know u spit like that. he said he gonna hear more later.

so i finaly went for it and made sure it worked. now im kinda like ahhhh cause them bars come outta no where and i rapped so different then strange music...im more slow broken up . but its all good tho, even if it doesnt go further than this hey...i did more goals in 2 years than i ever thought i could...haha. much love to everyone and keep it strange!!!

Do your thang bro!

props

Yeah, but tech nver called him. Lol ive found comments up on youtube and on here and other sites where hes like Tech we ever gunna do that song? and tryin to get at him..so Im assuming tech didnt call him but if not oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by DoomMan
    unless you got a reaction like this(doom man), he was just being nice
    lol i have a better chance do to the fact i stay relavent.. but nice try doom man! i dont just rap then never say nothing waitin on him to say something first lol i rapped finaly..and even b4 this i was told off my funny stuff i will be helpin out wit something else..so now i might be helpin out wit something else other than that too. lol if u new to the site then i understand how u dont know that i stay very close to the label basicly!! not just a show up once then wait thing. but props to the dude in that video and im not talkin shit on him or u. just sayin u gotta be all in they face wit it. because they be all over the world..no matter how tight or tiznitty u rap they not gonna always remember u..i mean we aint the only ones who thought to rap to strange music on the spot..everyone is doing it..so that means some ppl will stand out..yes..but so what when 50 ppl a tour might rap...lil johnny who spit some hot bars wont be remembered..when its like that unless lil johnny does youtube..calls...be on ustream..be on here..be at the shows..ect.. cant just rap and wait.. and its funny because my confindence drops and raises rapidly but i got them to know me lol

also i 4got to say tech said he wont lie to u.. like when i asked has he heard my real songs..not just the parodies..and he said he didnt hear my real songs..he said naw not yet i wont lie to u. this was b4 i rapped. BUUUUUT actualy he didnt know (since i mix real and funny songs on my page on here) but he heard a few. cause he heard my song "money" and told me awhile back.and told me. but since he so busy like i was sayin things get 4gotten. lol but its all good. i dont expect strange to remember everything..but what they do im thankfull!

the show was hella dope. ill thro sum pix up after i get em loaded up. props on doin ya thing rain

Quote Originally Posted by AMP'D UP!!!
    the show was hella dope. ill thro sum pix up after i get em loaded up. props on doin ya thing rain
    hahah preciate it!!

first off, i think it was cool as hell for dude in this video to get a shot, second off i think it was messed up for this deleted guy doomman to shit on this dudes parade to say sumn stupid like this.....and third, i was on rain dollarz profile late last night listenin to his parody snack wrap, and i damn near woke everyone in the house up, i was a lil drunk, but it was still hella funny. and the serious raps are pretty damn good to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

Quote Originally Posted by ???????
    first off, i think it was cool as hell for dude in this video to get a shot, second off i think it was messed up for this deleted guy doomman to shit on this dudes parade to say sumn stupid like this.....and third, i was on rain dollarz profile late last night listenin to his parody snack wrap, and i damn near woke everyone in the house up, i was a lil drunk, but it was still hella funny. and the serious raps are pretty damn good to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    thats what im talkin about fam! and i appreciate anyone who listens to my music rather like it or not!! i can say the dude in the video tho did his thang i ment to say that! im not sure if he got his chance or not yet..but he got a better reaction than what i got lol BUUT my reaction wasnt "just to be nice" tho. as dude was tryna say. lol but saturday tech was runnin late so the fact he stood around to sign everyones stuff then even stood to listen to me rap is things u dont hear other rappers doing.. other rappers would show up and be like oh..well vip meet and greet is over so see yaw later..lol IF THEY EVEN DO MEET AND GREETS wit the public..since most only do it wit radio stations friends and family lol

but back to what i was sayin. thanks for checkin out serious songs or funny songs of mines. i think ima cut back on the parodies tho..and focus on these 2-3 cds im workin on..

thats the shit rain!
    i was like daaaaaaamn when stevie said he might hit me up for design work so i know how much of a boost it gives you, makes you feel like king of the world hahaha
    thats good to hear things goin good for you bro, still waiting to find out what this secret is though dude...... *hint hint*
    LOL