Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne's stance in the fastest rapper category

Tech N9ne's stance in the fastest rapper category

Does anyone know the legit stance Tech N9ne is in for fastest MC?

Aw fuck. That blows. But yeah, there are a lot of other really fast rappers out there too.

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    no hes not any where in the top 10.....anyone that does think he is is just biased.....im not saying he couldnt do it if he tried but as of now...no

i say hes in the top 10 easily.
    mainly because not about to count fools like rebel XD

didnt twista have the top spot at some point? tech shits all over twista.

plus techs understandable. so hes up there.

Yeah, This. Hes pretty fast but theres alot of people who can spit his verses. Im sure if he wanted to go faster he could but his words are clear you can understand everything he sayd which is why he doesnt go fast in imo.

no hes not any where in the top 10.....anyone that does think he is is just biased.....im not saying he couldnt do it if he tried but as of now...no

Hes in the top ten for sure just because hes clear when he speake. but the fastest? Im not sure. I wouldnt even say twista is the fastest. I couldnt tell you who is, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison
    Yeah, This. Hes pretty fast but theres alot of people who can spit his verses. Im sure if he wanted to go faster he could but his words are clear you can understand everything he sayd which is why he doesnt go fast in imo.

I agree with siikez he's so articulate, that even when he spits fast as hell you can still understand what he's saying and that's badass. He's in the top 10 for sure.

Yea that's true, but I think that should be involved. Who wants to listen to some shit that you don't even know what the they're talkin about? I sure the fuck don't.

This. His clarity is almost perfect, his rhymes schemes are complex, and his flow and word patterns are on point. Maybe not the fastest, but deffinatly one of the best fast rappers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    If were talking about just speed, there are a lot of people who can go faster.
    If clarity and the ability to understrand him is involved, I dont think anybody can beat him.

I say THE best fast rapper.

I second that shit. He's just as fast if not faster than twista and krayzie or any others out there but you can almost make out every single word he says. Dalima is probably one of the only people who could compare to tech on clarity but tech is not only the best fast rapper hes' the best rapper period. Complex ass words to put into a rhyme and can still kill it with accuracy and super speed. If there's anyone out there thats faster lemme hear it. Tech killed everyone so far on both Midwest Choppers. Even twista's late entry verse. KILLED EM ALL. COMING THROUGH YOU WITH NO SIGN OF ENERTIA.

Quote Originally Posted by techn9tion5592
    I say THE best fast rapper.