Thread: Some of the best music you've never heard...

Some of the best music you've never heard...

Whaddup everyone.. if you're looking for someone who brings a new feel to this game, and not the same ol' copycat bullshit, check out WesydeUnderground @ http://www.youtube.com/wesydejuggaloAttached a copy of the smash hit "My World", I appreciate your honest feedback!!MMFJL-Wesyde

BEST SIDE !! i'll check you out later

smash hit? how is it considered a "smash hit" lol i dont really care, im listening to the song right now and so far im diggin it but we'll see how the song as a whole is

i smoke alone is a pretty good song i liked it.

hey 47,000+ plays in a year on myspace makes it a smash hit in my book!! thanks for checkin it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    smash hit? how is it considered a "smash hit" lol i dont really care, im listening to the song right now and so far im diggin it but we'll see how the song as a whole is

well its not bad, but all juggalo rappers voices sounds the same and dont have enough uniqueness in lyrics and delivery to set them apart from each other IMO

IMO most juggalo rappers suck and are nothing but carbon copies of what they listen to. Not sure what track(s) you listened to, but the uniqueness and variety is there... thanks for checkin' it out tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]well its not bad, but all juggalo rappers voices sounds the same and dont have enough uniqueness in lyrics and delivery to set them apart from each other IMO