Thread: new song "imaputitonya"

new song "imaputitonya"

ill put it on here ina few. i might add another verse to it too. beat was made by glish productions

i have a question? not ot be mean but why odnt you make your own website instead of being on here ( another artists page and post threads everywhere bout your music and stuff ??? )

again no disrespect but i dont get why people do this kinda stuff, its easy to make your own website and it dont steal thunder from anyone else

They have a section on her specifically for other artists to promote themselves. Don't knock the hustle

<p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Batzlaff
    i have a question? not ot be mean but why odnt you make your own website instead of being on here ( another artists page and post threads everywhere bout your music and stuff ??? )
    again no disrespect but i dont get why people do this kinda stuff, its easy to make your own website and it dont steal thunder from anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Batzlaff
    lol actualy yea what 00n9na said. i was told directly i can do this on here by tech and makzilla lol so idk whatelse to tell u! they told me if anyone dont like it or gotta problem "fuck em" do me! but thanks for the comment tho! a feature aint stealin the "thunder"? when artist add ppl to they songs and sometimes get outshined. lol not sayin im doing that..im just doing me!!! and on that note....let me post this sample of the song! just like when u go vip u would think u shouldnt give a demo to strange music then... but i was told from the first time i met everyone thats what that time can used for..so i mean u gotta do all kinda ways to be known of! if u wanna be!