Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Worry Mamma it's Just Bleeding [LYRICS]

Don't Worry Mamma it's Just Bleeding [LYRICS]

Took a long ass time, Krizz and Tech's verses might be a little off but are near perfect.

<p ="text-align: center;" ="MsoNormal"><b ="">Don't Worry Mamma it's Just Bleeding[/b][/p]

<p ="text-align: center;" ="MsoNormal"><b ="">By Brotha Lynch Hung[/b][/p]

<p ="text-align: center;" ="MsoNormal"><b ="">Featuring Krizz Kaliko and Tech N9NE[/b][/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: center;" align="center"><b =""> [/b][/p]

<p ="MsoNormal"><b ="">[Brotha Lynch Hung][/b][/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Nigga im the siccest in the west, hit it in the chest, in a minute I'm rippin' nigga like wet sex.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Your sentimental I get the the riddle n' shoot Tecs cut a nigga in half just like a duplex.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Then all I ask is who's next take a nigga and give a nigga a suplex.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Coathangastrangla banging' the deuce set, choaintstrangla(?) name it in two blex.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">It's the season of the siccness times three, hittin' the venomous IV fulla white weed.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">And my nine get a tight squeeze, and I'mma die with my dick in a tight breezy.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Believe me I leadies, bodies are prolly gonna have my face on the TV.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">I'm like Jason in 3D, who in the game wanna see me.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">I'm at the motherfuckin' teepee plottin' and plannin' while I'm wipin' off D3.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Fifty-seven I makin' em go to heaven, one through seven I make em' go see the reverend.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">In a casket, niggas get their ash ripped, razor blades and dildos nigga that's sicc.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Fuck around and get your hat split I'm on some tall cangee got my back shit.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">It'll get venomous sendin' niggas at me, I keep a Russian AK in the back seat.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">I get the guns from the back seat, Brotha Lynch Hung he got the hacksaw cuz he love to hack meat.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Heat it, eat it, n' leave it I even leavin' em bleedin' and feedin' em and I'mma keep it that deep.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">I stay hotter than the sack keep, one to the head then I smash like a track meet.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal"> [/p]

<p ="MsoNormal"><b ="">[Chorus][/b][/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Don't get too comfortable (don't get to comfortable you might not stay might be leavin')[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Don't worry mamma it's just bleedin' (things'll be fine if you just give it some time)[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">(Repeat x2)[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal"><b =""> [/b][/p]

<p ="MsoNormal"><b ="">[Krizz Kaliko][/b][/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Now they got me on some supa' dupa' sicc shit, so I'mma cut up and stab the beat like a slab of meat with slick shit.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">Now now now I'm with the siccness and now I'm bludgeoning with niggas because(?) and it's so rediclus.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">Jugganaut now I'm planted with the ramblin', I'm supa' cede six seven[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">Kill her with samplein', and chew em like beef tips cuz Kevin is a cannibal.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">Add me into the A team and I now I'm Hannibal.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">Mechanical robot go hard and damage you with it, roll with killers and I gotta feel with it.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">I got a musket and a pint of musketeil, when they find you they be like what's the smell?[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">Take him took his top off, p-p-p-popped off and we off'd him.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">And cost him he soft by my boss and I (hey) took the coat hanga from Lynch,[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">and I become the strangla of ya flinch leave her bleed quick.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;"><b ="">[Tech N9NE][/b][/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">Gimmie the choppa and I be hopped and ready to die let's go, with it ready to pop and see droppin' every in my retinal.[/p]
    <p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">[/p]
    <p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">Send me the docter that got the medical for death row for the nurses who purposely hurt mamma with Trileptal.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">We told you motherfuckers that she was allergic he heard her slurred and her pancreatitis emerges.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">Now I got you runnin' from curses and hearses, cut you like a surgeon cuz you deserve it.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">Two reverands is pitiful thinkin' they can get with Mr. Formidable hospitin' I pity your mental hospital, not hospitable.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">I'm not finished your thoughts are squashed dinner for harps your off limits and lost with chopped genitals.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">I'm comin' to get you with thunder though, seeing you suffer gonna be wonderful.[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal" ="text-align: justify;">Sick inside of me give you lobotomies time to undergo fuckin' with the ninna![/p]

<p ="MsoNormal"><b =""> [/b][/p]

<p ="MsoNormal"><b ="">[Chorus][/b][/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Don't get too comfortable (don't get to comfortable you might not stay might be leavin')[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">Don't worry mamma it's just bleedin' (things'll be fine if you just give it some time)[/p]

<p ="MsoNormal">(Repeat x2)[/p]
    --Thanks to 00N9NA/Show me a God/Whatever his name used to be, and Technizian in NoDak for the suggestions.

shit I'd say you just bout got it. right on. hard ass song

Couple errors, I'll only correct one cuz I don't feel like pointin' out all of 'em lol

It's the season of the siccness time streets

It's the season of the siccness times three

fixed

Quote Originally Posted by 00N9NA
    Couple errors, I'll only correct one cuz I don't feel like pointin' out all of 'em lol

It's the season of the siccness time streets

It's the season of the siccness times three

Couple of things that my ears heard in krizz's verse. just my opinion...but i think i'm right

"Now now now I'm with the siccness and now I'm bludgulent with niggas cousins and it's so ridiclus(?)"
    ...should be --> "Now now now i'm with the siccness and now i'm bludgeoning niggas because(?) its its so rediclus (as in "rediculous")"

"Kill her with samplein', and two of my beef tits cuz Kevin(?) is a cannibal.
    --> "Kill her with the samplin, and chew em like beef tips cuz Kevin is a cannibal"

"
    Mechanical woe by the go hard and damage you with it, roll with killers and I gotta feel with it."
    --> "Mechanical Robot, i go hard and damage you with it, roll with killers and i gotta be wit it

"Take him took his top off, pacific(?) and popped off and we off'd him.
    --> "
    Took his-took his top off, p-p-p-popped off and we off'd him

this ^^^ last one is difficult to convey thru text. too me, it seems like he's just stuttering "took his top off" at the beginning of the line. then the second part he's stuttering "popped off"...but it sounds more like a record scratch of "popped off" more than a stutter....does that make any sense?

i'll take a detailed listen to techs verse too. feel free to disagree with the above corrections.

Yeah I hear what you mean about the last part, I'll fix the others too.

Quote Originally Posted by Technizian in NoDak
    Couple of things that my ears heard in krizz's verse. just my opinion...but i think i'm right

"Now now now I'm with the siccness and now I'm bludgulent with niggas cousins and it's so ridiclus(?)"

...should be --> "Now now now i'm with the siccness and now i'm bludgeoning niggas because(?) its its so rediclus (as in "rediculous")"

"Kill her with samplein', and two of my beef tits cuz Kevin(?) is a cannibal.

--> "Kill her with the samplin, and chew em like beef tips cuz Kevin is a cannibal"

"
    Mechanical woe by the go hard and damage you with it, roll with killers and I gotta feel with it."

--> "Mechanical Robot, i go hard and damage you with it, roll with killers and i gotta be wit it

"Take him took his top off, pacific(?) and popped off and we off'd him.

--> "
    Took his-took his top off, p-p-p-popped off and we off'd him

this ^^^ last one is difficult to convey thru text. too me, it seems like he's just stuttering "took his top off" at the beginning of the line. then the second part he's stuttering "popped off"...but it sounds more like a record scratch of "popped off" more than a stutter....does that make any sense?

i'll take a detailed listen to techs verse too. feel free to disagree with the above corrections.

here's what i heard in techs verse...again...feel free to argue. i'm just saying what i thought i heard!

"with it I popped and I see you droppin' everyone in my retna."
    -->"ready to pop and I see droppin' every in my retinal" ...as in the retina of your eye.

"Send me the docter that got the medical for death row for the nurses who purposely hurt mamma with TriLipono
    --> "Send me the doctor who got the medical, file death row for the nurses who purposely hurt momma with Trileptal" ...a drug used to treat epilepsy. might be wrong here but i thought it made sense because his mother had/has epilepsy

"Now I got you runnin' from curses and hearses, cuz you like it certainly because you deserve it
    --> "Now I got you runnin' from curses and hearses, cut you like a surgeon cuz you deserve it

"Two reminisces is pitiful thinkin' they can get with Mr. Formidable hospitin' your mental hospital the hospitable.
    --> "Two reverands is pitiful thinking they can get with Mr. Formidable, i pity your mental hospital, not hospitable"

let me know what you think.

I thought the same thing with the first part but every didn't make sense, but I'll change it anyways haha

I agree completly with the second part with the epilepsy thing, TriLipono is a weight loss drug and I thought that sounded kinda weird.

and I agree with the rest lmao.

changin em

here's what i heard in techs verse...again...feel free to argue. i'm just saying what i thought i heard!

-->"ready to pop and I see droppin' every in my retinal" ...as in the retina of your eye.

"Send me the docter that got the medical for death row for the nurses who purposely hurt mamma with TriLipono

--> "Send me the doctor who got the medical, file death row for the nurses who purposely hurt momma with Trileptal" ...a drug used to treat epilepsy. might be wrong here but i thought it made sense because his mother had/has epilepsy

"Now I got you runnin' from curses and hearses, cuz you like it certainly because you deserve it

--> "Now I got you runnin' from curses and hearses, cut you like a surgeon cuz you deserve it

"Two reminisces is pitiful thinkin' they can get with Mr. Formidable hospitin' your mental hospital the hospitable.

--> "Two reverands is pitiful thinking they can get with Mr. Formidable, i pity your mental hospital, not hospitable"

I think Krizz Kaliko says

Mechanical robot I go hard and damage you wit it.

Hand it to em like beef tips cause Kevin is a cannibal

I got a musket and I'm quite the musketeer

those replace their lines.theres some more i figure out

lol aight sounds good. i have a weird obession with music lyrics, and when i see someone post lyrics...i want to make sure they are right and make the most sense. i think is a little bit of OCD coming out of me. its ok if you think that i'm weird because of it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon [813
    ]I thought the same thing with the first part but every didn't make sense, but I'll change it anyways haha

I agree completly with the second part with the epilepsy thing, TriLipono is a weight loss drug and I thought that sounded kinda weird.

and I agree with the rest lmao.

changin em