Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexy is back

Sexy is back

ya i had a life for a long time workin my ass off.... in only 4 months at the company i became the boss! for real didn't see that coming. Worked 6 month's through the busy time of the year recreated an entire shop because the ediot running it b4 me fucked it all up so i had to remodel and reorganize while this company was booming then when the boom chilled out i got laied off. WTF so i'm back on here killing time again looking for a new job and im already talking negative shit lol 530. So guess what tomorrow imma get up real early and get another fuckin job. I'd suggest ya'll do the same for the people not workin get off your young asses and get a hair cutt and get a real job. good luck

thats whats up tho. least you're gettin up and doin shit. props for bein a go-getter. motivated men >>>>>

GET MOTIVATED NIGGA

Where's Justin Timberlake?

Remember that one time you got kicked off of here for uploading the leak of sickology?

it wasn't for leaking Sickology don't get me goin again man. What it really was i had uploaded the video for rednose a couple days befor Strange did then by the time sickology was leaked they asked me to take down my red nose video cause it was at the top of the search on youtube. They asked me on this site to take it down which i think was good of them but me being an ediot didn't take it down so they banned me off this site and then got my youtube channel suspended indefinitely. But i respect that so this is where im at now lol. http://www.youtube.com/user/Pound4SoundZ?feature=mhw5

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Remember that one time you got kicked off of here for uploading the leak of sickology?

lol. The good ol' days. Glad you're back though!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    it wasn't for leaking Sickology don't get me goin again man. What it really was i had uploaded the video for rednose a couple days befor Strange did then by the time sickology was leaked they asked me to take down my red nose video cause it was at the top of the search on youtube. They asked me on this site to take it down which i think was good of them but me being an ediot didn't take it down so they banned me off this site and then got my youtube channel suspended indefinitely. But i respect that so this is where im at now lol. http://www.youtube.com/user/Pound4SoundZ?feature=mhw5

Quote Originally Posted by J9X

I haven't even been here all day and people are still talking about me. Awww

hey mane u straight got e Owned since uve been gone. id lay low for a sec. hahahah just playin

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530

Haters just show that some one needs a life

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    hey mane u straight got e Owned since uve been gone. id lay low for a sec. hahahah just playin

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530