Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can Tech avoid the Darkness?

Can Tech avoid the Darkness?

So i got to thinkin, Techs hoping that the lost scripts was his last set of sad songs/k.o.d. type shit.

So what happens when Brotha Lynch comes to Tech and is like, i got this song i want you on called Dying Inside (just for example), will Tech be like, nah man i cant do that?

Alot of people will want Tech as a feature and most people that know of him are into that dark type shit, so Techs going to keep getting features from people wanting him on that type of shit.

Will Tech be able to avoid "negative energy" into his life forever, personally i doubt it but i hope he can. I enjoy the pain in his songs because i relate to alot of it, but with relating to it, i know theres nothing else you want than to get out so i hope he stays out of darkness.

Tech will always be sick, he murders his non-gloomy shit, Einstein, Midwest Choppers 1 & 2, Welcome to the midwest, The Beast, Bout ta Bubble, Like Yeah and more.

All of that is sick shit, and you cant argue that those are some of your faves.

So how long can Tech avoid his own darkness, before people around him ask for it on collabos?

What would Tech do in your opinion?

cause i dunno lol

Discuss.

I think Tech would do the collabo. He might not want to, but he I think he would.

i think theres a difference in the darkness in ur life that haunts u, and the darkness for a song that u wanna make for the fuck of it u kno?? I think Tech delt with his personal demons and what not and now he can move on,..... just my opinion

yeah, but like on "Don't worry momma", he had to rap about his mothers sickness.
    he has to actually sit down and re-conjur up those lyrics about his mother and other stuff he doesnt wana do..
    lol i dunno though

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    i think theres a difference in the darkness in ur life that haunts u, and the darkness for a song that u wanna make for the fuck of it u kno?? I think Tech delt with his personal demons and what not and now he can move on,..... just my opinion

i love to write, mostly poems and theres a lot of things i write that kills me to think about but i cant keep it in, but then i can go and write some random BS about killin some mf'er and its no thang

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    yeah, but like on "Don't worry momma", he had to rap about his mothers sickness.
    he has to actually sit down and re-conjur up those lyrics about his mother and other stuff he doesnt wana do..
    lol i dunno though

i actually go to therapy now because of my mother and ive been on my own since i was 16, now im 22 and it still fucks with my head and emotions

I totally read what you wrote wrong, I thought you said then I go killin' some mf'er and its no thang. I was like JESUS CHRIST, Alyssa's a murderer. I had no idea even. You think you know a person Lol.

i love to write, mostly poems and theres a lot of things i write that kills me to think about but i cant keep it in, but then i can go and write some random BS about killin some mf'er and its no thang

lol i dunno though

LMAO noooooooooo, i never even been arrested lol, ima good girl

Quote Originally Posted by 00N9NA
    I totally read what you wrote wrong, I thought you said then I go killin' some mf'er and its no thang. I was like JESUS CHRIST, Alyssa's a murderer. I had no idea even. You think you know a person Lol.

lol i dunno though

Lol. Back on topic, I think Tech can avoid the darkness. Idk if anyone believes in this but people say positive thinkin' brings the light into your life. So if Tech thinks positive, then the darkness will slowly go away. It's called Law of Attraction. I don't believe in it really but who knows lol. Never tried it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Attraction

lol i dunno though

lol yeah but what about the collabs hes gonna get, asking him to dig back into the hole just for a verse

Lol. Back on topic, I think Tech can avoid the darkness. Idk if anyone believes in this but people say positive thinkin' brings the light into your life. So if Tech thinks positive, then the darkness will slowly go away. It's called Law of Attraction. I don't believe in it really but who knows lol. Never tried it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Attraction

lol i dunno though