Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VA show

VA show

i think that it's fucked up that after last years Tech show in Norfolk, VA at the Norva got cancelled and not one single fan was reimbursed in any way and now there is a new tour an VA isn't even getting a show. i dont even give a shit about not getting refunded for last years November show which was three days after i was released from a six year prison sentence. i was so excited. i would gladly pay for another ticket. i just want a damn concert here in VA to go to.

wow...they didnt even atleast give u the chnce to try n hit up another show?

that is fuked up tho

hell no. never heard anything. all parties involve ( Strange Music, Norva, Ticketmaster) act as if nothing happened

I'm not familiar with Portmouth, VA but they'll be in Baltimore, MD June 15th. If you're down there close to Norfolk, then wow, B-more is prolly like 4 - 4.5 hours away.

I went with 3 other people to norfolk from MD for that sho they refunded the reg tickets we had and transferred our vips to the Reading show the next day so we drove from norfolk to PA to catch that show instead

If u talk to strange the numbers in the contact me section Im sure they would give ya vip to another show or something

i didnt have a VIP. i only have a regular ticket

then ticketmaster would refund ya I had to go to their website and send em a msg through there

Dont go to jail for 6 years, problem solved.