Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Setlist for the current tour?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2

    Setlist for the current tour?

    Does anyone have a setlist from any of the dates from the current tour?


    I'd really like to know what songs will be played.


  2. #2
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    do they ever release one??
    im assuming itl be a little bit of KOD then the usual songs
    like yeah
    einstein
    carabou lou
    those songs

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    At the Chico show it was something like this

    Stamina
    PR2K
    Ghetto Love
    Blackboy
    Midwest Choppers
    Welcome To The Midwest
    Riotmaker
    Bout To Bubble
    Einstein
    Bunk Rock Bitch
    I See It
    Smilin Faces
    Doe Doe
    Misunderstood
    Happy Birthday
    Anxiety
    Blacken The Sun
    The Beast
    Strange Music Box
    Crybaby
    Accapella Session (Imma Tell, T9X, This Ring, That Box, Seven Words, Dysfunctional, Red Nose)
    Salue
    Blown Away
    Leave Me Alone
    Caribou Lou
    I'm A Playa
    DJ Chill Mix Break (Now It's On, Imma Tell, My Wife My Bitch My Girl)
    Flash Accapella
    Areaola

  4. #4
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    PR2K?? i didnt know he ever did that

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]At the Chico show it was something like this

    Stamina
    PR2K
    Ghetto Love
    Blackboy
    Midwest Choppers
    Welcome To The Midwest
    Riotmaker
    Bout To Bubble
    Einstein
    Bunk Rock Bitch
    I See It
    Smilin Faces
    Doe Doe
    Misunderstood
    Happy Birthday
    Anxiety
    Blacken The Sun
    The Beast
    Strange Music Box
    Crybaby
    Accapella Session (Imma Tell, T9X, This Ring, That Box, Seven Words, Dysfunctional, Red Nose)
    Salue
    Blown Away
    Leave Me Alone
    Caribou Lou
    I'm A Playa
    DJ Chill Mix Break (Now It's On, Imma Tell, My Wife My Bitch My Girl)
    Flash Accapella
    Areaola

  5. #5
    this is EXACTLY what they played at Medford. lol so im assuming this is what they play everywhere for this tour.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]At the Chico show it was something like this

    Stamina
    PR2K
    Ghetto Love
    Blackboy
    Midwest Choppers
    Welcome To The Midwest
    Riotmaker
    Bout To Bubble
    Einstein
    Bunk Rock Bitch
    I See It
    Smilin Faces
    Doe Doe
    Misunderstood
    Happy Birthday
    Anxiety
    Blacken The Sun
    The Beast
    Strange Music Box
    Crybaby
    Accapella Session (Imma Tell, T9X, This Ring, That Box, Seven Words, Dysfunctional, Red Nose)
    Salue
    Blown Away
    Leave Me Alone
    Caribou Lou
    I'm A Playa
    DJ Chill Mix Break (Now It's On, Imma Tell, My Wife My Bitch My Girl)
    Flash Accapella
    Areaola

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    he opened with it in Chico for the K.O.D. tour also. Sickology tour his second song was Sinister Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    PR2K?? i didnt know he ever did that

  7. #7
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    i dont remember it at the KOD tour i went to but maybe it did happen, i just dont remember.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]he opened with it in Chico for the K.O.D. tour also. Sickology tour his second song was Sinister Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    PR2K?? i didnt know he ever did that

  8. #8
    I never remember the set list either. Maybe because I don't care to

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    i dont remember it at the KOD tour i went to but maybe it did happen, i just dont remember.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]he opened with it in Chico for the K.O.D. tour also. Sickology tour his second song was Sinister Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    PR2K?? i didnt know he ever did that

  9. #9
    Senior Member J3R3177Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,465
    I was glad to see "Blown Away" and "Crybaby" during this tour

  10. #10
    some of my favorite ones to see live

    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    I was glad to see "Blown Away" and "Crybaby" during this tour

Similar Threads

  1. Is lost cities tour setlist exact same as all 6s n 7s tour??
    By Justin916 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:50 PM
  2. All 6's and 7's- The tour setlist
    By Nickbowen in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 04:50 AM
  3. Tour setlist
    By TechN9neFrance in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 09:08 PM
  4. INDEPENDENT GRIND TOUR SETLIST
    By RastaWarrior in forum Rumors
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 07:36 PM
  5. KOD tour setlist now that KOD has dropped?
    By Dank116 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 11:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •