Thread: SONG I WROTE

SONG I WROTE

want some feedback

(chorus) I know I got a lot to prove, If I'm gonna be the man you choose. Who can you choose when there ain't no man worth of you. I'll be the best I can be, Everything you need. That's what ever guy should've done but that's why they ain't worthy of you.

Verse 1:
    With this pen and pad, I think about the future we could have. Girl but I know you got it bad with some of the guys back from the past. I know we'd last thought cause I'll be the best man you ever had. Not because of the money,cars,clothes. Its just the right way that you'll be treated now. I give you my word that I'm always putting you first. What I'm saying, It's not just game. You really are the most beautiful thing. In my World, in my Earth, I wont stop there even in my universe. Everything you got, girl you deserve. Cant Deny, Please be mine. The only chance I need is just one time.

(Chorus) I know I got a lot to prove, If I'm gonna be the man you choose. Who can you choose when there ain't no man worth of you. I'll be the best I can be, Everything you need. That's what ever guy should'a done but that's why they ain't worthy of you.

Verse 2; I have good intentions, but I have all these itches to please you as corny that sounds make true is what I want for all of your wishes. Yes, I will truly bust to earn your trust. Yeah, I have lust, but its not for the women and sinnin' It's just to see that smile your the one I wanna be winnin. You told me you wish you had your prince charming and you'd get married tomorrow. Just to be that guy, Girl I'd beg steal and borrow. Your heart, but I wouldn't give it back because the feelings I wanna have for a girl like you there is no lack. baby, I'm not just telling you this just to get you in the sack. I'm tellin you how I feel so I can have your heart and there is NO line too far for the things Id be doin for you. When it comes to boo, There aint nobody better than you. Words are true, This song is just for you.

(Chorus) I know I got a lot to prove, If I'm gonna be the man you choose. Who can you choose when there ain't no man worth of you. I'll be the best I can be, Everything you need. That's what ever guy should'a done but that's why they ain't worthy of you.

I know you've never been treated too well in the past. I'll treat you how you wanna be if I had you now. when it comes to pleasing they should be bowing out. Should be damn near treason to go another rout. I can be funny, Kind,Caring, and good lookin. I know that's what your searchin for while out on the lurk. Yes I'll even be the man to lift you up and take you out to church. That's the kind of woman I'm Hoping for with you id never bore. And I know you love Jesus, cause that's the only person in this world to lean on we know wont leave us. Just like I could Never leave you. That's a thing I could never do. I promise ever word is true.

------>THE LAST WORDS TO THIS CHORUS ARE DIFFERENT <-------

I know I got alot to prove, If I'm the man you choose. who else can you true when nobody is worth of you. I know you prolly think I'm just another dude, Who's just tryin' to get into you, I promise every last word is true. Tell me, am I worthy of YOU?