Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please tell me what you think.

please tell me what you think.

aliright i made my first real sicc song. hopfully...tell me what you thinl?

PS. plz i really wanna know what you think and maybe you can give me tips...need help thanx also ive been in the game for 3 years and i still feel like im not doin it rite. so yea need help.

it was alrite for your first time but i think that u need to add some type of climax in it. its like its incomplete but i like it would make for a good moody song. good job.

To me it sounds like a really boring beat like Technette said it needs some kind of hyped up part or something different in it.

ok thanx guys that actually really helpd and lov the honisty...tired of ppl sayin its tight but nevr listen to it, but yea soon anothr comin

Its a real good basic beat for it but you need to get on a mpc or something and get some different sounds going. The bell makes it sound like its a good death song. Like super duper fucked up slowed down drugged out. So its a really good start but you need to add something to it. The same as the other two posts it just feels like its missing something but if you add something to give it a real music feel to it i think it could be really awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.WHISP3R
    ok thanx guys that actually really helpd and lov the honisty...tired of ppl sayin its tight but nevr listen to it, but yea soon anothr comin

I think some quick hi hats or something everynow and then it would add to it.

I'm listening to it... And this is what I came up with:
    It's a little too slow (for my tastes, some people could use it)
    Like the other posts said... it feels like it's missing something. Try adding another sound/instrument to it.
    & it might be just me... But I don't think it has 16 bar verses with an 8 bar hook? If you put a switch up in there for the hook, and I missed it, my bad, but I don't think I heard one.
    Other than that... I like the direction you're going with it, it just doesn't feel "finished."

What program do you use?
    & You can get feedback from rappers and other producers at nullities.spruz.com
    This is the kind of stuff we specialize in over there. lol

im using FL, but all i got is a keyboard no mpc...but yea ima hop on that website fasho

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz

Like the other posts said... it feels like it's missing something. Try adding another sound/instrument to it.

& it might be just me... But I don't think it has 16 bar verses with an 8 bar hook? If you put a switch up in there for the hook, and I missed it, my bad, but I don't think I heard one.

Other than that... I like the direction you're going with it, it just doesn't feel "finished."

What program do you use?

I got a nice fucking MPC i'll sell you. 750 bucks. Its usually 1400 brand new and this one has sounds already on it. With a memory chip and all that shit.

im using FL, but all i got is a keyboard no mpc...but yea ima hop on that website fasho

What program do you use?

Which MPC is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I got a nice fucking MPC i'll sell you. 750 bucks. Its usually 1400 brand new and this one has sounds already on it. With a memory chip and all that shit.

What program do you use?