Thread: Rain Dollaz....gonna b gone for a min....

Rain Dollaz....gonna b gone for a min....

no not jail...but gonna be off here for a lil bit..or as much as i use to be..fuckin sorry ass laptop gotta bad virous even wit protection...so i think when i can ima just get me a new one only for internet and recordin...not download music beats..or nothing...just recordin and my music...anyway..the masterpice 2012 cd still comin in the summer only there..is a difference..in it...it will be 2 cds. one will come in the summer the more laid back thought out cd..deep thoughts of the end of the world whever it is..and how im tryns become what destiny has already made me!

the 2nd cd....well...that comes later on haahahahahahaha it will be way different from the first one..kinda after the end..kinda more bouncy ish..idk..just how i feel..yaw know me..i make what im feelin not whats popular.

www.youtube.com/rainmageddon anyone leavin comments on my page fam ima get back to yaw when i can. pidge i gotta hit u wit my number hahaha stay up yaw.

Hell yea man I am gettin my new laptop in tmrw cuz mine was too shitty for recordin on. It kept freezin on me n shit n I had some cash from my tax return so I copped a new one. Fyi if ur lookin for a good deal I got a pretty sick one from dells website for like 550 which aint that bad.. Well goodluck man

yea ima have to do something because mines is not cou...idk whats up wit it....but yea.

Just backup your data and re-image ya sh*t. That'll save u $$$.

ahhh idj how to do all that..trust this laptop is old anyway..i want one where i can go on ustream witout plugin a mic up and lookin crazy tryna make sure to not unplug the laptop due to the battery is sooooo jacked if u unpluged it it would cut off lol ghettooooo.

oh, here's what you should do, go buy a new battery for the laptop, batteries wear down and lose the ability to hold it's charge over time. Then go get you some CDs or DVDs (assuming u have either a CD or DVD burner) and save all the files u want saved. Or go buy an external USB Hard Drive to copy your files to.

Then throw in the Windows (unless ur an Apple man) disc and re-install it. All the programs you use would have to be re-installed after the installation though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    ahhh idj how to do all that..trust this laptop is old anyway..i want one where i can go on ustream witout plugin a mic up and lookin crazy tryna make sure to not unplug the laptop due to the battery is sooooo jacked if u unpluged it it would cut off lol ghettooooo.

what kind of cp is it? all my HPs got viruses and i just restored them. but idk how that works on other cpx.... notice how i said all my HPs...lol ima cp killer lol....

oh i know how to do that then..buuuuuuut the prob is...i dont have windows lol the disc...so thats another laptop if u do the math on the battery and windows..naw im cou ima get another laptop one wita built in webcam, and mic is what im tryna get at. so i can be on ustream here and there! maybe a better soundcard too or not haha

my laptop is a dell..my friend traded me for a psp since she had 2 laptops anyway this was like 2 years or less ago

i wouldnt trip so much if it didnt shut me out the internet fully..where it wont load the internet at all even wit the connection available. damn trogens or whatever it is effectin it...