Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New Cypress Hill albumon 4/20

  1. #1
    Senior Member RyanLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616

    New Cypress Hill albumon 4/20

    Yep the new album Rise Up is comin out soon. And its got the track Rise Up with Tom Morello on guitar. Im super stoaked for this shit. I really only have 1 album of theirs(till death do us part) but this new shits gonna be doooope. WHO ELSE IS STOKED FOR 4/20 THIS YEAR?

  2. #2
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    im excited for 4/20 every year lol but now i have three cds to grab on 4/20

  3. #3
    Senior Member RyanLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Cognito, this and?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    im excited for 4/20 every year lol but now i have three cds to grab on 4/20

  4. #4
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Dope, I pre ordered Cognito and KMK, now just have to go pick up Cypress Hill new album. Ging to be a good 420 for real.

  5. #5
    Senior Member RyanLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Yah im still considering one of the bigger packages of the kmk, probly just dl it like everything else lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Dope, I pre ordered Cognito and KMK, now just have to go pick up Cypress Hill new album. Ging to be a good 420 for real.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Yah im still considering one of the bigger packages of the kmk, probly just dl it like everything else lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Dope, I pre ordered Cognito and KMK, now just have to go pick up Cypress Hill new album. Ging to be a good 420 for real.
    The 80 dollar package is worth it. They hook u up like Strange does for the VIP stuff they do, but less stuff lol.

  7. #7
    Senior Member RyanLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Haha yeah i know but idk i get paid again on the 16. I might splurge and get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Yah im still considering one of the bigger packages of the kmk, probly just dl it like everything else lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Dope, I pre ordered Cognito and KMK, now just have to go pick up Cypress Hill new album. Ging to be a good 420 for real.
    The 80 dollar package is worth it. They hook u up like Strange does for the VIP stuff they do, but less stuff lol.

  8. #8
    Senior Member RyanLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Haha yeah i know but idk i get paid again on the 16. I might splurge and get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Yah im still considering one of the bigger packages of the kmk, probly just dl it like everything else lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Dope, I pre ordered Cognito and KMK, now just have to go pick up Cypress Hill new album. Ging to be a good 420 for real.
    The 80 dollar package is worth it. They hook u up like Strange does for the VIP stuff they do, but less stuff lol.

  9. #9
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    Devin the dude's got one coming out on 420 too

  10. #10
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    The song "Carry Me Away" leaked. Features Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park and Fort Minor singing on the chorus. He also produced the track. I think it's dope

Similar Threads

  1. cypress hill
    By Bizzaro in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 10:23 PM
  2. CYPRESS HILL!!!!!
    By Tech R9an in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 05:54 AM
  3. Strange & Cypress hill
    By OG_ROB_C in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 07:17 PM
  4. New Cypress Hill
    By b-rock in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 05:48 AM
  5. cypress hill
    By Tee in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •