Thread: Shadows on the Road

Shadows on the Road

I don't know how I managed to skip over this song for almost 6 months now but I just found a new love for the song off of K.O.D and it reminds me of the time I was headed home from a party. I was about 40 miles from home and was way to Hammered drunk to be driving home, but I had decided to do it anyway. By the time I was about 15 miles from home, I started blacking out and almost drove off the freeway. Since that time whenever I happen to driving home late at night, it's like that little stretch of road taunts me as it seems to be darker, almost like a shadow is being cast over it by something. Especially when I have been busy doing stuff up in Sac all day, and I am driving home tired, that area really haunts me because it is where I start dozing off and I feel like that area of road is really trying to suck me in. I mean, I know that isn't what Tech is really talking about in the song but that is my interpretation of the song. I hope I am making sense here. Edit: Also, what I was going to ask was if anyone else has had something like this and has the same feelings about something that has happened to them. Or if it's just me being weird.

cool story bro.

You must of downloaded the album online if you havn't heard that song yet. Theres no way you accidentaly skipped over it every time

I bought the album on pre-order, just upload all cds to the computer cause thats how i listen to my music. IDK how the song got skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Technition4life
    You must of downloaded the album online if you havn't heard that song yet. Theres no way you accidentaly skipped over it every time

didnt u wonder why there was a skit that ended suddenly and went straight into low?

I accidentally miss one song and people want to bust my balls over it. That's not the point of this thread. Some people...