Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Colab list for Tech N9ne

Fantasy Colab list for Tech N9ne

Riley McGovern' inspired this...if I could make a fantasy colab list of emcees I'd love to see Tech work with they would be;
    MF Doom
    Madlib
    Vinnie Paz
    ZRo
    Sean Price
    Rakim
    Kool G Rap
    Trae Tha Truth
    Black Milk
    Guilty Simpson
    Necro
    Too $hort

It may be wishful thinking but I picked just a handful some of the best emcees I believe Tech would sound mind blowing with

Andrew its too bad you feel that way

Riley McGovern' didn't inspire shit, there's countless threads like this. Use the search bar, ass clown.

I'd like Tech to work with C-Mob, T-Rock, Twista, King Sandman, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Twisted Insane, Tre Sins, Psychodrama, Dawreck of Triple Darkness, Crucial Conflict. Basically I wanna see him working with mostly Midwest artists, fast rappers and may be some down south cats like Yellawolf

Siikez... I appreciate your compliment...and how exactly are you able to tell me what can and can not inspire me? I have to say you did better than Mr.Blades because he couldn't even type his response...he posted a picture...haha foolish children

Rage...I'm diggin your picks....especially Psychodrama...few of them I'm gonna look up too...I'm always open for more emcees on my playlists

The picture is a step forward, usually they post a Gif lol

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyThaBezt
    Siikez... I appreciate your compliment...and how exactly are you able to tell me what can and can not inspire me? I have to say you did better than Mr.Blades because he couldn't even type his response...he posted a picture...haha foolish children

Or as you brilliantly refer to it, "a movie without sound"

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Chopper Rage

The picture is a step forward, usually they post a Gif lol

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyThaBezt

Bishop Lamont, Dr. Stank, Qualo, Freeway, DJ Quik, Xzibit, Luni Coleone, Cap One, WC, Clyde Carson, Knocturnal, Bun B, Drag-On, Big Boi, Court Dog, Do Or Die, and others. IDK if he's already worked with any of them or not.