Thread: Paull Wall and Chamillionaire

Paull Wall and Chamillionaire

i just saw paul wall and chamillionaire last night up in eugene oregon. it was a pretty dope show.....chamillionaires actually puts on a good show same with paul wall....nothing compared to a tech show tho.....but it was still pretty chill. cham had 3 ppl from the crowd come up and sling 16 bars kinda like a rap battle but it was chill cuz he said no matter what no booing thought that was cool.

Chamillionaire is my favorite artist, would kill to see him perform live. Can't wait for his new shit to drop.

it'll get pushed back LOL. Yea wish he toured in the midwest more.

yeah cham is big in my books and the show was at a club but there werent as many ppl as i thought there would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    Chamillionaire is my favorite artist, would kill to see him perform live. Can't wait for his new shit to drop.

touche haha what mainstream artist ever has an album drop the day they say? they always get postponed.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtom
    it'll get pushed back LOL. Yea wish he toured in the midwest more.

Chamillionaire is dope and Paul Wall is straight too. I only seen Paul Wall live but want to see Chamillionaire soon live.

seen cham twice in concert and he puts on a hell of a show. saw him this year up in wichita and it was amazing. when it comes to major label artists cham is my fave. i don't care how many times he pushes back an album release cuz you know when it drops it's gonna be unreal. besides while ur waitin on his solo album to drop he's got so many mixtapes waiting in the wings to drop that it tides you over until then, which is nice. you gotta appreciate that. venom is gonna kill, best thing you'll get major label wise in 2010! chamillitary mayne!!!

I def support Cham, but when you like his music it makes it hard to wait LMAO. When he talks about it being the record execs I kinda believe it cause it does happen so much with mainstream artists.