Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: The boardwalk concert

  1. #1
    Senior Member Nickbowen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    256

    The boardwalk concert

    Any1 besides me go to orangevale concert and got a video on his performance my bro made me get outta there cuz I'm 15 and he didn't want me to get exposed to weed WTF

  2. #2
    Senior Member Blizzum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    833
    I was exposed to gangs guns and weed at 2 lol I was slanging everthing by 15 lol but that's really nothing to do with the thread just lol @ the weed thing

  3. #3
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    haha that sucks for you. The bouncers were being dicks that night and I didn't smell any weed. And I was looking too. haha but I didn't get any video.

  4. #4
    Be exposed to weed at A Tech N9ne concert? No way

  5. #5
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Be exposed to weed at A Tech N9ne concert? No way
    I never smelled any weed at a Tech show lol. Can't be true.

  6. #6
    Dudes brother is trippin. he just didn't want you to cramp his

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Be exposed to weed at A Tech N9ne concert? No way

    I never smelled any weed at a Tech show lol. Can't be true.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Nickbowen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    256
    That's wat I said I was fukn pissed at him. But anyways the thing that sucked tha most was that I was in the frunt right b4 tech got on and had to leave dat stop cuz my bro is a pussy 19 and never been to a concert b4 has fukn no life

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Dudes brother is trippin. he just didn't want you to cramp his
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Be exposed to weed at A Tech N9ne concert? No way

    I never smelled any weed at a Tech show lol. Can't be true.

  8. #8
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    what a dick your brother is

  9. #9
    Senior Member Nickbowen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    256
    I kno he tried to use excuses and bribe me wit weedy tix he culd go suck weezys dick for all I care weezy got nothin on tech

    Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    what a dick your brother is

  10. #10
    I'd kick his ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick bowen
    That's wat I said I was fukn pissed at him. But anyways the thing that sucked tha most was that I was in the frunt right b4 tech got on and had to leave dat stop cuz my bro is a pussy 19 and never been to a concert b4 has fukn no life

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Dudes brother is trippin. he just didn't want you to cramp his
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Be exposed to weed at A Tech N9ne concert? No way

    I never smelled any weed at a Tech show lol. Can't be true.

Similar Threads

  1. Post your crazy a** tech n9ne concert story's here! Also my concert story!
    By 2-strange for the main! in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:50 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 03:25 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 05:27 AM
  4. KC all 6s and 7s concert
    By HeathWernex in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 03:15 AM
  5. Concert
    By DerickShipley in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 04:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •