Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Need help for the Paid Dues concert..tickets/handicap.

  1. #1

    Need help for the Paid Dues concert..tickets/handicap.

    i was just wondering,when i pay online for the tickets,how do i receive them from there?does it make me print,or do they tell me to pick them up somewhere?its short notice,the concert is in 2 days and i never bought tickets online.second question is,my brother who was born paralyzed from the waist down,i want to take him but im not sure if there would be a place for him to see the stage?if everyone is standing it would suck for him to be sitting in his wheelchair behind them.thanks!

  2. #2
    Tickets purchased that close to the show date, Will either be willcall or printable. As far as handicap access that is a question you would have to ask the venue

  3. #3
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    Dude Your brother would be screwed. There is no handicap access. You guys would be in the way back and couldn't see shit, unless people there were nice enough to let you to the front. I went last year and it was just basically thousands of people all pushed up against the stage.

  4. #4
    ok well damn...that sucks..my bro is a tech fan and i wanted to take him out since theres not much he can do being disabled.

    maybe the strange days tour will be different?prolly not but they will be in L.A. soon,i might not go to the paid dues tomorrow,id feel all fucked up because he didnt get to go n shit,its truly painful for me but w/e.

  5. #5
    i will bet you guys will still have a good time and if it didnt give you an option 2 print it should be willcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Victom Eyez
    ok well damn...that sucks..my bro is a tech fan and i wanted to take him out since theres not much he can do being disabled.

    maybe the strange days tour will be different?prolly not but they will be in L.A. soon,i might not go to the paid dues tomorrow,id feel all fucked up because he didnt get to go n shit,its truly painful for me but w/e.

  6. #6
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    i don't know the venue but does it have an upper level ? prolly not or you wouldn't be asking this question. you and your bro should come to san diego for strange days. HOB has two levels, he could see everything. we could get high as shit too.

  7. #7
    cool cool..ill prolly take him to the san diego one then..if not the LA tour.well the shows tomorrow on short notice,it came quick lol..and i dont think most of the show is tech anyways..dont really care for all the other artist in there besides tech,tha dog pound and ice cube..

  8. #8
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    true dat. message me if you want, i'll meet you down there

    Quote Originally Posted by Victom Eyez
    cool cool..ill prolly take him to the san diego one then..if not the LA tour.well the shows tomorrow on short notice,it came quick lol..and i dont think most of the show is tech anyways..dont really care for all the other artist in there besides tech,tha dog pound and ice cube..

  9. #9
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    Yeah the NOS event center is just a huge parking lot. They don't even have regular bathrooms. there is always a half hour wait in line for the porta potties. It sucks. Take him to SD

    Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    i don't know the venue but does it have an upper level ? prolly not or you wouldn't be asking this question. you and your bro should come to san diego for strange days. HOB has two levels, he could see everything. we could get high as shit too.

  10. #10
    alright thanks for the help

Similar Threads

  1. Paid Dues..?
    By TomBomb in forum Rumors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 07:11 AM
  2. Who went to the paid dues concert?
    By EverReadyoneN9ne in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 07:15 PM
  3. Paid Dues
    By Daniel3 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 06:32 AM
  4. PAID DUES!!!!!!!
    By Dan28 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 09:17 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 12:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •