Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buzzkill!

Buzzkill!

The concert was hella sick last night until about halfway through some fuck didnt like that me and my buddies werent gonna let him stand in front of us cause thats where my girl was standing, she was in the bathroom so it looked liked there was a spot. So he started shoving us luckily security got there before punches were thrown, he was the only one that got kicked out! haha Security said they saw him the whole time. But that kinda killed it for me. But after got to meet kutt and krizz and help Scenario with some stage stuff and one of the Cross Eyed Joe told my girl if she was single he woulda invited her on the strange bus! haha goodnight all together!

My bad, didnt mean to put this in the news section.

Shoulda let yer gurl get on the bus jus so she could have a cool story to tell. Lol

haha I told her to go! I dont think she was down anyways. lol My buddies were like you know shell get tore up on that bus right... im like thats why I want her to gooooooooo! haha

You wanted her to get tore up?

Quote Originally Posted by Fame
    haha I told her to go! I dont think she was down anyways. lol My buddies were like you know shell get tore up on that bus right... im like thats why I want her to gooooooooo! haha

Shit I can tear it up if you want..............

pics of your gf ?

lol it was techs tour bus. I wouldnt of cared. As long as I took some beezy home with me! haha

lol it was techs tour bus. I wouldnt of cared. As long as I took some beezy home with me! haha

Well let me take her back to my crib and she can pretend I'm Tech or someone, all black people look the same right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fame