Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crybaby: Need help understanding lyrics

Crybaby: Need help understanding lyrics

Im doing a project in my English and need help understanding a couple lines from the song because we have to anotate them so I need to know what these lines mean

I can put it right down to where the shoulders at & they 84s be poking out. I just need the meanings or understandings of these lines n feel free to add insight to the overall song to, much thanks everyone.

1st Verse) I was born in 71 in Kansas City MO, my mama was a heavenly one so the fam was pretty slow When it came to rap and R & B and plenty mo, check it if it wasn't no gospel apostle or written in the Bible then it go

So when they tell the baby don't do somethin' they end up doin' it anyway Like don't listen to rap it's the evil music of today

But I really fell in love with sound that was comin' out from the east coast So we got it and twisted it up a bit now the industry's havin' a heat stroke Some say that rap is dead but when I get the white black and red and jump on the tour bus do 58 shows

then I'm back wit a big black sack of bread Can't believe that was said cause I'm here wit a stack of fed and I got it from rap, Hip Hop or whatever and I did not have to beg

So here I stand the mic in hand wit my rap attire and a lot of fans spendin' grands Cause we got the fire - our merchandise like 5 G's every half an hour And you cryin' like a baby so ya mic must been ya pacifier

(CHORUS) When I read the magazines, them rappers sounding like wah wah wah (crybaby) When I see them on the TV, them rappers sounding like wah wah wah (whatcha cryin' for)

(2nd Verse) If it's negative, I don't wanna hear it - eliminatin' playa haters with their evil spirits I hear em talkin', they mad at Smurf and Soulja Boy - they hatin' big in the magazine and don't even know the boy

I know the ploy, washed up rappers wanna attack people, run up to the car, pull out the mac lethal - man, that's the problem with black people now

What you need ta know is that in the world it's a lot of dough ta stack and the ones that wanna hold us back ain't been outside their cul de sac Every nigga I know is strapped, I rip shows but'll throw ya back - but I notice that I can put it right down so where the shoulders at

Hatin' on the south, why - trippin' off them chips they got, you don't like that it's screwed and chopped But you wanna get off in they pot, wannabe MC ya talk a lot up in the spot and you hot cause they 84's be pokin' not - what the hell is you cryin' bout Everybody wanna be killa, but not for real about the method of makin' money - you gotta get the milla - By doin' it like I do it - I do the work and believe in it - when you do it to the fullest, ain't no problem achievin' it.

When I broke, homie I went fa mills, got on the mic with the intent to kill Stronger than ever and you a gimp for real - I drink Caribou Lou and you drink Enfamil chump

(CHORUS) When I read the magazines, them rappers sounding like wah wah wah (crybaby) When I see them on the TV, them rappers sounding like wah wah wah (whatcha cryin' for)

(3rd Verse) You should be clappin' when folk make it up out the ghetto or trailer park - it don't matter even if he black or if he weto But you don't know how to be manly instead of a Timberland you prolly in a stiletto, better yet in a baby shoe, jealous and maybe you sick at me cause I'm makin' dinero

And you don't wanna be clapped at, you want a standing ovation - I thought not You say you better than rappers on radio man that's false chop Try ta run up on me cause a Benzo will never be in your cost slot - try to step up on the scene my infrared beams right at yo soft spot

If you was on TV and ballin' you wouldn't groan and trip - he keep hatred envy and bloodshed on his lip Tech got long cream wit chrome things on his whip - he wanna stone Nin with a chrome thing on his hip But just know your hip will not stop the hop cause when you look at the big picture my block pops a lot daily So keep on thinkin' my guac stops the shots and I can quickly bury you in your Osh Kosh B'Gosh baby

that should do it

epic fail sorry lol

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    1st Verse) I was born in 71 in Kansas City MO, my mama was a heavenly one so the fam was pretty slow When it came to rap and R & B and plenty mo, check it if it wasn't no gospel apostle or written in the Bible then it go

So when they tell the baby don't do somethin' they end up doin' it anyway Like don't listen to rap it's the evil music of today

But I really fell in love with sound that was comin' out from the east coast So we got it and twisted it up a bit now the industry's havin' a heat stroke Some say that rap is dead but when I get the white black and red and jump on the tour bus do 58 shows

then I'm back wit a big black sack of bread Can't believe that was said cause I'm here wit a stack of fed and I got it from rap, Hip Hop or whatever and I did not have to beg

So here I stand the mic in hand wit my rap attire and a lot of fans spendin' grands Cause we got the fire - our merchandise like 5 G's every half an hour And you cryin' like a baby so ya mic must been ya pacifier

(2nd Verse) If it's negative, I don't wanna hear it - eliminatin' playa haters with their evil spirits I hear em talkin', they mad at Smurf and Soulja Boy - they hatin' big in the magazine and don't even know the boy

I know the ploy, washed up rappers wanna attack people, run up to the car, pull out the mac lethal - man, that's the problem with black people now

What you need ta know is that in the world it's a lot of dough ta stack and the ones that wanna hold us back ain't been outside their cul de sac Every nigga I know is strapped, I rip shows but'll throw ya back - but I notice that I can put it right down so where the shoulders at

Hatin' on the south, why - trippin' off them chips they got, you don't like that it's screwed and chopped But you wanna get off in they pot, wannabe MC ya talk a lot up in the spot and you hot cause they 84's be pokin' not - what the hell is you cryin' bout Everybody wanna be killa, but not for real about the method of makin' money - you gotta get the milla - By doin' it like I do it - I do the work and believe in it - when you do it to the fullest, ain't no problem achievin' it.

When I broke, homie I went fa mills, got on the mic with the intent to kill Stronger than ever and you a gimp for real - I drink Caribou Lou and you drink Enfamil chump

(3rd Verse) You should be clappin' when folk make it up out the ghetto or trailer park - it don't matter even if he black or if he weto But you don't know how to be manly instead of a Timberland you prolly in a stiletto, better yet in a baby shoe, jealous and maybe you sick at me cause I'm makin' dinero

And you don't wanna be clapped at, you want a standing ovation - I thought not You say you better than rappers on radio man that's false chop Try ta run up on me cause a Benzo will never be in your cost slot - try to step up on the scene my infrared beams right at yo soft spot

If you was on TV and ballin' you wouldn't groan and trip - he keep hatred envy and bloodshed on his lip Tech got long cream wit chrome things on his whip - he wanna stone Nin with a chrome thing on his hip But just know your hip will not stop the hop cause when you look at the big picture my block pops a lot daily So keep on thinkin' my guac stops the shots and I can quickly bury you in your Osh Kosh B'Gosh baby

that should do it

oh shit. i read need help with lyrics then posted blindly. i should pay more attention sometimes

lolol

oh shit. i read need help with lyrics then posted blindly. i should pay more attention sometimes

I HATE YOU SIIKES YOU'RE A MEANIE HEAD !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lolol

84' s are wheels

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=84%27s

I can put it right down to where the shoulders at. is scrappin,

oh n what about in his last verse he says, "Tech got long cream with chrome things on his whip " now i need some help getting the car part but what does the long cream mean, and how does it relate to the car part.

Long cream means "a lot of money"

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kirby
    oh n what about in his last verse he says, "Tech got long cream with chrome things on his whip " now i need some help getting the car part but what does the long cream mean, and how does it relate to the car part.

Thanks Homie I'm finally done thanks to this so fo everyone that helped out it is very appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    Long cream means "a lot of money"

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kirby