Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow...

Wow...

Just went to hiphopdx and seen album sales and I can't believe lynch only sold 7800 first week! They said it was the biggest suprise on the charts idk if they meant that in a good or bad way but 7800! Doesn't seem like much to me.

ha, I bet lost scripts sold more or will sell more.

HAHAHAHAHA You cold as Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Hes already outsold Krizz Kaliko's Genius so suck on that. Faggot.
    <p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by Greg

hahahaha owned. and theres no way the lost scripts will not sell more than DAAM

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Hes already outsold Krizz Kaliko's Genius so suck on that. Faggot.
    <p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by Greg

Thats still pretty damn good for an independent release. I still can't believe people were expecting DAAM to sell more than KOD. I was guessing it was sell about half of what KOD sold.

i thought he had a chance to sell more because he already had an established fan base before he got signed, plus all the fans he gained who didnt know of him before

Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    Thats still pretty damn good for an independent release. I still can't believe people were expecting DAAM to sell more than KOD. I was guessing it was sell about half of what KOD sold.

That doesn't surprise me, that album isn't even that sick IMO. And I saw someone else say that lynch was the sickest lyrically on stange.. Fuck no! Tech is the sickest in the game and on strange.

I guessed in that one discussion that he would only sell 10,000 if that in the first week and people were like no way more than that. I was hoping for more sales though.

ride techs dick a little more please, i think i still see some skin showing.

Quote Originally Posted by techn9tion5592
    That doesn't surprise me, that album isn't even that sick IMO. And I saw someone else say that lynch was the sickest lyrically on stange.. Fuck no! Tech is the sickest in the game and on strange.

This is a Tech N9ne site dumbass. Im sure alot of people think he is the greatest out, including me. I think he is the greatest ever.

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    ride techs dick a little more please, i think i still see some skin showing.

Quote Originally Posted by techn9tion5592