Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stress Relief......

Stress Relief......

Been a Tech N9ne fan for 8 years. Possibly Tech's weakest lyrical song ever. "Ahhh.... Shit....Mother Fucker.....I'm gonna kick your fuckin ass". LOL Cmon' Tech! This is honestly the first time that I can truly say that Tech didn't rip in in a track. I'm feelin all the other 4 songs on the album though. Tech N9ne is a lyrical genius. Can't wait for his next album!!!

P.S. No hate intended on this thread. Just really surprised about this track.

i thought the same fuccin thing not his best work rest of album tite tho

fuck i thought da song was dope

I don't think Tech intended it to be lyrical. I think the songs purpose is to truly relieve some built up stress and anger, hence the title of the song....DUH!! :-D
    Even with that said, the 3rd verse is pretty lyrical compared to the other 2 verse. So even though a lyrical 3rd verse wasn't really necessary due to the songs purpose, Tech still threw that in there for you picky fans.

this

Quote Originally Posted by David
    I don't think Tech intended it to be lyrical. I think the songs purpose is to truly relieve some built up stress and anger, hence the title of the song....DUH!! :-D
    Even with that said, the 3rd verse is pretty lyrical compared to the other 2 verse. So even though a lyrical 3rd verse wasn't really necessary due to the songs purpose, Tech still threw that in there for you picky fans.

this. plus i thought it was dope, its just like abunch of angry yelling and its cool when u bump it next to people cuzz they get all scared hahahahahha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]this

This......And I think it was dope!!! Good to listen to when you are a little stressed or pissed. It helped relieve my stress today. It was exactly what i was feeling towards my boss today, so instead of doing it, i just bumped the shit out of the song!!!

Hell yeah me too!! The beat is fuck'n crazy

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    fuck i thought da song was dope

Dawg I'm just listening to this shit for the first time and that shit has me rolling!!!! the hook is garbage but I did like the 3rd verse...

real actual thoughts that 100% of people on this planet have (except ghandi and god or sum shit) arent always 100%lyrikal, but at least it was more lyrikal than 95% percent of evry thing else in the game (excluding some eminem nd other strange artist or sum shit)!!!!!!! lmfao, thanks for making it possible for me to say this though, so NOBODY EVER GETS HIM TWISTED AGAIN!!! sorry