Thread: darkness at shows??

darkness at shows??

since tech sais he wants out of the dark and doesnt want to do dark music anymore do u think this means at shows too?? i would support whatever but im just wondering if he will do KOD at the shows anymore or not. wat do yall think?

i think he'll still perform it, the music was already made, performing it isnt the same as creating it ya kno? idk, just my opinion

ya makes sense. but also, if he wants it to be completely gone then i think he needs to make it completely gone

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    i think he'll still perform it, the music was already made, performing it isnt the same as creating it ya kno? idk, just my opinion

yea but shit that u go threw is always gunna be with u, u can deal with it mentally and emotionally and be over it, but its still gunna be there

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    ya makes sense. but also, if he wants it to be completely gone then i think he needs to make it completely gone

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa

well ithink hell still perform it but just not make it anymore

im thinkin theres gonna be a new crazy stage show for strange days. its the 10th anniversary show goddammit!!

I think he can still be dark and not be dark.....just because the music is heavy doesnt mean its not from a good place....most pop music is dark music and thats sold to you as happy shit which is quite the opposite

Of course he'll still perform it.. it makes up for like 75% of his music... and the fans love it.

I think he just isnt going to dedicate a fuck ton of time to WRITING dark shit. I think he's going to start writing what he feels or the direction he wants his life to go rather than sitting and thinking up some of the dark shit. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    Of course he'll still perform it.. it makes up for like 75% of his music... and the fans love it.

I think he just isnt going to dedicate a fuck ton of time to WRITING dark shit. I think he's going to start writing what he feels or the direction he wants his life to go rather than sitting and thinking up some of the dark shit. We'll see.
    This.