Thread: Tech, go ahead and do you...

Tech, go ahead and do you...

Tech,
    lost scripts is, as usual, amazing. Your true fans do love your dark music but not bc they want you to be in a dark place. You have the fans you have bc you rap you and your life and you do it so honestly.I love all your shit bc it's just real.
    The dark stuff sticks out bc everyone can hear your struggle and can feel your passion. Your party music is like that too. Everyone can hear the good time and really
    live it up. I don't think most fans are here to watch and enjoy you suffer. Most fans are here bc you are the best technical rapper ever heard and you spit the realest shit.
    We don't want you to suffer and I agree that you have seemed more down this past year in the interviews than ever before. So you want to head towards the light and I think everyone can understand that. I'm ready to hear some lighter shit and I do hope the light is coming your way. It takes a lot to put yourself and your private life out the way you do. Just keep it real an the fans will be there whether it's party, gangsta or whatever.
    And if ppl do want you to be down and depressed then you need to get the fuck away from those ppl.
    So seriously Tech, go ahead and do you.

without reading all this, and listenin to 'last sad song', i agree.

tech, do u my nig.

plz do u...fuk the hole lol

honestly hope he reads this or somebody tells him about it cuz we all feel this way and we all have ur back on this

i agree wit everyone tech you the shit and ur music comes from heart and its bad ass!!!!

Co-Sign!

I like Tech sad shit, not because I want him to be sad, or dark, but like when my wife and I went through a misscarriage a month ago, I got so stuck in being the head of the family and tough mode, that I couldn't cry.... So "One Good Time" really fit me and got to me. When I'm down and I wish I could just disappear, I feel like "Far Away", that song fits me right there!

Or when I'm ready to get fucked up and drink the night away, I got "Kixin It" to bump.

The point being, Tech's music is so universal, and heart felt in no matter what he puts out, that anyone and eveyone can relate to it!

Thats why i love Tech n9ne's music he rap's about himself an how he feel's but if Tech aint repin bout how shits goin if he is in a dark place or he isnet that's fake we wanan know whats bugging you or whats on your mind if you dont rep about the pain then how are you yourself going to feel any better?

maybe he's done with that phase in his life...we shouldn't discourage any direction he wants to head into...it's his life...it's nice of him to make music for us from his life experience...and he does it so well...

i hope for his own mental and emotional health that was his last sad song...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Thats why i love Tech n9ne's music he rap's about himself an how he feel's but if Tech aint repin bout how shits goin if he is in a dark place or he isnet that's fake we wanan know whats bugging you or whats on your mind if you dont rep about the pain then how are you yourself going to feel any better?