Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: After hearing Lost Scripts.

After hearing Lost Scripts.

Tech mentions on a couple songs that he has grown tired of doing sad songs. I really hope that doesn't mean he is going to just do poppy party music from here on out. I hope he doesn't ify his angry music into that same category. I am not a huge fan of his party songs, if the rest of his stuff is gonna sound like Everready I dunno how many more CD's I'll buy. Just my opinion no hate.

rly? Everready was great imo...It had a fair share of party songs, but i thought they were way better than most his party songs on the albums that followed...and yeah, this IS his last sad song kinda like how Killer WAS his last album...

Was Killer his last album? I don't remember him announcing Killer to be his last maybe I missed it. If he doesn't do another sad song, cool, but just don't do nothing but party shit. I really don't like his party shit.

Quote Originally Posted by LTB [Twitter@LTB155
    ]rly? Everready was great imo...It had a fair share of party songs, but i thought they were way better than most his party songs on the albums that followed...and yeah, this IS last sad song kinda like how Killer WAS his last album...

Looks like you won't be buyin' anymore Tech albums

too much acid...

Quote Originally Posted by 00N9NA
    Looks like you won't be buyin' anymore Tech albums

Meh. My opinion is basically the opposite of yours lol. I love alot of the dark stuff, but Everready is my favorite hip-hop album of all time. Tech shines in the darkness and the light.

I think there will be plenty of things in the future that piss tech off or spark bitter emotions,don't worry broseph he's only human

I love techs dark music...however, i dont want to see him live in the dark forever...hes given everything he has to this music, to us as listeners and if he wants to head into the light we should be there to support him...no matter the content tech will always give us 100% fire and I hate to say it but how sick would it be if the only thing we heard on the radio was tech talkin about biancas and beatrices....151 and living the good life? Everytime i hear tech on the local radio station or hear another car drive by bumpin riot maker I get hyphy!! haha

Riot Maker is a definite jam, I wouldn't ify that one as party stuff, let me put it this way I don't want to hear a bunch of songs like Bout ta Bubble, Night and Day, Caribou Lou, and other, and in all honesty his verses in the songs are fine, but it's the damn hook that fucks all of those songs up for me, in Night and Day when Krizz starts with the fucking noise, yelling party, immediately makes me hit the skip button. Just seems to me on those songs is trying for a party anthem bitches can shake their ass to.

Now it's "Fuck your bars! " if your hook is fly
    So we look at Crooked I with a crooked eye -Joe Budden - Who Killed It?

There are a lot of Tech fans who dig Everready the most, I been listening to him since 2002 and Anghellic is his best album by far in my opinion, a hip hop ic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Meh. My opinion is basically the opposite of yours lol. I love alot of the dark stuff, but Everready is my favorite hip-hop album of all time. Tech shines in the darkness and the light.