Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Hostile Takeover tour

  1. #1

    Hostile Takeover tour

    Anyone go to this shit back in the day? I went in Cleveland, and to this day it's one of the best shows I've been to, period. Skatter n Snug killed it, along with Kutt. I want to see another Kutt solo set sooooo bad! Tech's set was fucking phenomenal, that's prolly the best set I've ever seen from him, real talk.

  2. #2
    lol, my buddy and I got FTI shirts at that show and wore em to school the next day and got in trouble. lol

  3. #3
    Senior Member AJ16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    602
    Hell yea!! I have been to many Tech shows, and this was one of the best!!!

  4. #4
    Fuckin' word.

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    Hell yea!! I have been to many Tech shows, and this was one of the best!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    This was the best tour I saw of Tech next to the Strictly Strange tour. Damn that was a good day.

  6. #6
    Senior Member J3R3177Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,465
    I went to the H.T tour. I think this was about 2003 or 2004? I still have my concert ticket...

  7. #7
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    I went to the H.T tour. I think this was about 2003 or 2004? I still have my concert ticket...
    Yeah 2004 mayne.

  8. #8
    I feel like that era of shows was Tech's best. He' still puts on a fucking great show, but I think those days were better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    This was the best tour I saw of Tech next to the Strictly Strange tour. Damn that was a good day.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by STARKILLER
    I feel like that era of shows was Tech's best. He' still puts on a fucking great show, but I think those days were better.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    This was the best tour I saw of Tech next to the Strictly Strange tour. Damn that was a good day.
    Yeah I feel you, back then there was like 600 people at that tour and now he's sold out here in Chicago, but still think his shows are incredible, and that HT tour line up was too sick.

  10. #10
    my sister went to this tour. i was like 12 or 13 or sumthin so my dad wudnt let me, he no longer is apart of my family, we killed him for that. hahahha naw we killed him for another reason. hahhahahahahah i wish iwudda went to that show.

Similar Threads

  1. Behind the scenes Hostile takeover tour
    By JasonF in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 07:01 AM
  2. Hostile Takeover Tour 2012 DVD?
    By Mac Lee in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 04:20 AM
  3. Hostile Takeover tour ending in KC?
    By WyattHolmes in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 09:20 AM
  4. VIP Package 2 for Hostile Takeover Tour
    By AllenLloyd in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 10:23 PM
  5. No ces cru on hostile takeover tour??????
    By alexwojcik in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 04:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •