Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me...

Is it just me...

Or does it sound like Tech is singing on the hook of "Painkiller"? Sounds like it to me, especially at the end during the acapella part. What y'all think? If this was posted already....sorry 'n shit.

Ya its him

Then I wonder why it's saying "featuring Krizz Kaliko"? Cuz all Krizz really does is dubs. Either that or I'm completely missing something. Tech is a god damned good singer, for the record.

i think its both of them with kaliko doin some additional vocals

Yeah, sounds like Krizz is doin only backups. Don't think that would be noteworthy as a feature, but whatever's clever. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MistahX99
    i think its both of them with kaliko doin some additional vocals

yea it is and i think tech does a good job at singing, possibly the best singing vocals by tech in my opinion,

also those mother fuckers are partners in crime, if ones doing somethin the other will be right there, thus meaning he gets his name in the credits also.

kutt has to feel so bad. and i feel bad for him too. krizz is more diverse but kutt seems to be gettin left out on ALOT of tech's shit

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    yea it is and i think tech does a good job at singing, possibly the best singing vocals by tech in my opinion,

also those mother fuckers are partners in crime, if ones doing somethin the other will be right there, thus meaning he gets his name in the credits also.

But take a look at how many "solo" tech songs that Krizz is on and doesn't get credit for, sometimes songs where he's doing the whole hook and not just background vocals, like Painkiller.

I was thinkin bout Kutt too. Like you see Krizz all over Tech's shit, but hardly ever see Kutt on there. Then again, Kutt never really was all over Tech's shit to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    kutt has to feel so bad. and i feel bad for him too. krizz is more diverse but kutt seems to be gettin left out on ALOT of tech's shit

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm

Quote Originally Posted by STARKILLER
    But take a look at how many "solo" tech songs that Krizz is on and doesn't get credit for, sometimes songs where he's doing the whole hook and not just background vocals, like Painkiller.
    Yeah I noticed that too, but it's all good with Kali probably.