Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "last sad song"

"last sad song"

After hearing this song, I think tech wants us loyal fans to be prepared for basically a new phase of tech n9ne. A new phase of tech n9ne as in he will be making party songs and in order to make party songs, of course you have to have a party beat. What other way does tech have to go? Only forward. I think his only option after this dark shit is stuff closely related to mainstream but i know he will keep it real. I think tech wants to spit on some mainstream type beats. mainstream beats as in beats that lil wayne uses and so on. i think tech is almost afraid to start doing it tho. he wnts to remain loyal to his fans and if he started using lil wayne beats his fans would be upset and think he turned mainstream fake shit. I would love to hear what tech could do with those type of beats because he tears up any rapper with any beat. who would sell more records then tech n9ne if he started spitting on the newer beats? (which he basically already is with a little twist to them) no one. i honestly think if he started using those beats (hope u all know what im referring to) then he would gain the last of his fans and completely sell out. if i was in his position i would do the same and say "fuck the haters, yall know what im capable of/ have already showed u, im switching this shit up and selling a platinum album."some lyrics in the song which gave me the thoughts of what tech has planned for the future."i'm ready to dangle this darkness at the top of the catacombs and toss those, but will u still be with me? or just kill me quickly? away with the darkness but i promise the flow will still be sickly". ( i think in this line he almost means he will have different beats but still have his tight/unique rhyme patterns.)and also " i want some caribou lou, i wanna see areolas chicks on my shoulders instead of boo hoo, like i said im too thru with me spreading blue spew, all i wanna hear is my people say tech go head and do u"-- PARTY TIME! lol.just some thoughts.Tech N9ne fan since Anghellic. So far, K.O.D is the least listened to album by me, but i bump anything of tech n9ne.I ask everyone that even reads this from top to bottom to respect my thread, Please dont turn this into a bunch of people flaming. i just want to see what your opinions are and maybe other predictions. lets have a mature convo in here. Thanks, Vitto.

i listened to it and thought the same thing, well lets be real there is not "thinking" he's just giving us a heads up and yes i know what your talking about in terms of the tone of the beats that are gonna be coming toward us in the future. but i just can't believe that you didn't listen to K.O.D. just as much if not more than the other albums, but i guess to everyone his own right. but see the thing is that tech's got beats coming to him now not the other way around so that's why we're witnessing this steady transition toward more upbeat or bass beats, you know what i'm saying? but like you said dog tech is tech and he can do anything all us true fans know what his name really means so if you really support him then you shouldn't be surprised, i love all the s that he does. i can't really say that i don't like any of his songs from SHE, to Leave Me Alone, to Enjoy, to Jellysickle, T9X everything, i just like some more than others

NIce, GOOD opinions and greats ways of putting things. agree with everything u both have said. I can remember back over the years of how i used to think to myself " if tech ever goes mainstream im gonna stop listening to him" lol, as i have always, for the most part, listened to underground rap. but now im looking forward to the switch ups that will hopefully be coming. how many more artists do u think will sign to strange music by the end of strange musics time? also, search for a rapper who goes by the name of COO COO CAL. i really think that he has the potential and rhyme patterns to be signed to strange music. hes kinda hard to find on the internet but i have found some torrents of his 2 cd's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRhVmeOrK4c

you don't really have to listen to them all now, you should have noticed it as the changes where happening, i know i did, and you're 100% correct that's what i was getting at but not in too much of a direct way. tech isn't mainstream by a long shot so i hope that no one ever gets that shit twisted, cuz although the beats have changed a bit here and there till now, you can still here it and know "that's a tech track" and his flow is still one of a kind. Like i say "i'ma be where i'm at" well tech will always "be where he's at" and that's him and his current state of mind, to us that's the top straight up

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    whys it gotta be lil wayne beats? i think its gunna be along the lines of sickology beats.... when that cd came out it sounded like some futuristic uptempo party music. it was the 2009 version of everready. he's gotta stay with whats hot now.... just like any of us in society cant go walkin around with mullets and hot pink shorts and consider it ok. times change. and the music world is probably up there with electronics n technology in the topic of constant change. so ya, his beats are not going to sound like something from THE WORST or CALM b4ts. thats just how it goes. that doesnt mean HES GOIN MAINSTREAM..... he's just keeping one toe in the mainstream world..... but the rest of him is all TECH N9NE. and as every cd comes out- we will all be biting our lips and wondering- HOW CAN HE DO BETTER THAN......KOD (in this case.) then after the ollie gates rocks the world- how can he do better than.......the OG mixtape? it just keeps happening over and over. it will always be good music. always. not every song is out of this world... but for someone that doesnt like a song- theres 3 people that do. im not a fan of hunterish/check yo temp/b boy on KOD. but ill bet theres a million people that are. but if i like blackened the sun... theres 10K that dont. he's put out 10? cds so far give or take celcius.... and every single one has a group of songs on it that EVERYONE can go nuts to at a show if they were all played. in the end... tech n9ne is tech n9ne. he has to keep up with the thats hot. thats just how it is. listen to the first cd all the way to these lost scripts. the beats have changed tremendously. his rapping - ???? nnnnnot so much. the good music will keep comin out till he dies... so we have another 60 years??? TECH N9NE.

wohh this is to bookish to me lol.
    ill sum it up for people like me.
    evil gone.
    happy in.
    tech n9ne happy.
    real fans happy.
    mainstream going tech.
    yay.

This song was amazing...for him to address this issue straight on was true tech shit...I honestly i dont care what tech wants to write about...Tech is the complete number 9, the master of rhyme...he spits fire on whatever he is on...cheers tech!! More caribou lou and less boo hoo!!!

I really wanted to participate in this discussion, but when I opened it, I saw ther was like a novel written in here.... This is just too damn much to read! Lol.

Nice! Outside of Tech, Coo Coo Cal is my favorite rapper. Check my profile bro. I got a few songs of his in there, and some pics of my posters and albums from him. Got EVERYTHING he's ever put out.

Quote Originally Posted by NnuttHouze
    NIce, GOOD opinions and greats ways of putting things. agree with everything u both have said. I can remember back over the years of how i used to think to myself " if tech ever goes mainstream im gonna stop listening to him" lol, as i have always, for the most part, listened to underground rap. but now im looking forward to the switch ups that will hopefully be coming. how many more artists do u think will sign to strange music by the end of strange musics time? also, search for a rapper who goes by the name of COO COO CAL. i really think that he has the potential and rhyme patterns to be signed to strange music. hes kinda hard to find on the internet but i have found some torrents of his 2 cd's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRhVmeOrK4c

Yeah, Your right. But just because its not dark doesnt mean its gunna be party songs. He could still have songs that sound like "midwest choppers" That Box" "I'm A Playa" "Riot Maker" "Caribou lou" yeah he can still do his thing on those type of songs they dont ALL have to be party songs. so yeah hes gunna be fine dont trip. DONT UNDER ESTIMATE TECH. Hes got the heat. People need to stop fuckin sleepin on him.

Thats a damn good idea. I actually thought the same thing not too long ago. Even if he did a bullshit album it would still be fire because his wont change it would just be a dif type of song than were used to

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    or you know what. he might just put out a cd full of LEAVE ME ALONE d stuff. because, admit it, that was damn near licking the mainstream window with how it sounded. he might just say fuck it- i deserve the attention- and put out a totally MTV APPROVED cd with all that bla bla bla bullshit THEN GET THE WORLD'S EYES ON HIM and then throw out a cd right away and they promote the shit out of it....... n when people hear it.... it will be back to the tech n9ne we know. he just might take that leap to get attention and more fans- then suck them down to his real shit- and change what rap is and should be... right in front of MTV/BET's eyes...... that might be what he's hinting at. just wanting all of us addicts to understand why hes doin that and just keep following. he's gotta get some for him, too. really, it wont just be for him, itd be him, krizz, kutt, cognito, blh, and the rest of the underground world that is somewhat decent to the ears of the straight hood people that are wet for the jayz/50 cent/soulja/lil wayne shit. those are the ears that arent listening to him and those are what he's aiming for. once he gets them... this site will explode and so will the venue sizes and everything else. but, maybe we'll still pay 30-40 bucks for a ticket even though its at the united center or soldier field. i think HE thinks- ive played by the rules. ive done me.... and its gotten alot... but not enough. i think if he's still not getting MTV n BET at the end of this year.... then he needs to say fuck it and do what i stated above by just throwin out a bullshit cd- filled with that lollipop crap, get the attention of the mainstream FANS AND RAPPERS, then bring them back down to his regular awesome tech n9ne music and they will all slip into the mindset that we have... then watch the $$$$ stack n he can be what he THINKS he wants to be and achieved what he THINKS he wants to achieve. then that right there can lead to more sweet music. maybe he'll see it wasnt worth it to sell out real quick. maybe he soulda done this or that.. then we'll have another 10 cd's in 3 years. itll just keep goin........................

just a theory. TECH N9NE!