Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: STRANGE NOIZE!!!!

STRANGE NOIZE!!!!

Daddy X from the kottonmouth kings did a live chat tonight, and conformed that there is a strange noize tour this year and its in the making....who should b on it this year..????

fuck you, you dont really need to b a prick do you?? or is it just in your nature, soory 4 finding out so late.. my bad im not ontop of things like i should be..

Hell yea, I luved the first two tours. Who should be on it.....that shit'll prolly be way bigger with Strange's added artists.
    It'll be great to see (hed) p.e. perform again before Strange's set. I never seem to stay in the crowd for Kottonmouth Kings set though, I be chillin wit fans, showin' off my fangs, drinkin' wit Kutt, laughin' it up wit Krizz, haha.

yea, and fuck you..!!!.. but, ok.. why shouldnt they be on the strange noize tour...??I mean after all they are the best band on subnoize..So that wouldnt make sence...that would b like sayin tech shouldnt b on it either..haha!!!

Tech N9ne, Brotha Lynch, KMK, and Hed PE

im hoping all of strange and the least amount of Sub Noize possible. i know KMK will have to be on it, then i guess throw in potluck and hed pe. im not a big fan of sub noize artists, if you hadnt already guessed

i havent heard enough of brotha lynch.. but if tech signed him, he has ta be good...lol... and hed p.e.. definately...And i say that no one from pyshopathic should be there except maybe boondox...lol... i say tech, kmk..hed..kutty and krizz..potluck..and la coka nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Mic E.D.
    Tech N9ne, Brotha Lynch, KMK, and Hed PE

why do you not like subnoize??

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]im hoping all of strange and the least amount of Sub Noize possible. i know KMK will have to be on it, then i guess throw in potluck and hed pe. im not a big fan of sub noize artists, if you hadnt already guessed

just not my i guess. i havent listened to every artist on the label cuz they have a shit load, but the ones i have heard are just not my kind of music

Quote Originally Posted by travis runnebohm
    why do you not like subnoize??

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]im hoping all of strange and the least amount of Sub Noize possible. i know KMK will have to be on it, then i guess throw in potluck and hed pe. im not a big fan of sub noize artists, if you hadnt already guessed