Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To people from KC

To people from KC

Im from Cali yes its the shit and the weed will get u stoned like kidneys but my question to people from killa city is Are there any areas around town where tech is recognized? like how Big L has a mural and stuff? has anyone been on the streets that are shown on t9x? i wana know wat its like..

Not really..I mean his billboards are up everywhere and theres fans here but its not like everyone thinks people dont just go around where all they talk about is Tech. You'll occasionally find people who hate tech n9ne or just arent a fan. Its gettin bigger though

how the fuck is that possible! take some initiative scotty.. i straight up slang tech cds just to get hs music around. all of albertsons bumps that shit now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison
    Not really..I mean his billboards are up everywhere and theres fans here but its not like everyone thinks people dont just go around where all they talk about is Tech. You'll occasionally find people who hate tech n9ne or just arent a fan. Its gettin bigger though

im from Colorado iv been to Paseo. i had to get some of Tech OLD OLD OLD shit. couldnt find it anywhere eals. lol tell me what fam would do that? Tech N9ne.

Tech was talkin' about how he don't think he get that much luv in KC like u'd think, he get's shown more love in other places like Denver, CO.

Hey man. Thats not on me. Lol I moved to KC when I was in like 8th grade. 5 years ago. So I havent known of tech that long. I slept on him for a while but I spread his shit whereever I go. When I go down and see my fam in texas I got them listenin to it. My 12 yr old brother listens to as well as my 15 yr old brother they both love his shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorst
    how the fuck is that possible! take some initiative scotty.. i straight up slang tech cds just to get hs music around. all of albertsons bumps that shit now lol

Yeah, Im almost ashamed to say it man. They wouldnt even call Colorado a second home if we didnt do them so shitty. They get NO love here. Its because we know them, we know who they are so we dont make a big deal. But I love that hes gettin love in other places like colorado and washington and montana but hes gettin bigger here too

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    Tech was talkin' about how he don't think he get that much luv in KC like u'd think, he get's shown more love in other places like Denver, CO.

Yeah, Im almost ashamed to say it man. They wouldnt even call Colorado a second home if we didnt do them so shitty. They get NO love here. Its because we know them, we know who they are so we dont make a big deal. But I love that hes gettin love in other places like colorado and washington and montana but hes gettin bigger here too

Yeah for real, like when he was here in Chicago for Hostile Takeover tour there was like 600 people there, if that, and now his shows are sold out here in Chicago usually. Everywhere I go, people like Tech or atleast acknowledge his music.

whats this "they" shit?

Tech, Krizz, Kutt.

Quote Originally Posted by ANgheLLo9
    whats this "they" shit?