Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I want everyones opinion. This just came to my mind and I just wanted to post this

I want everyones opinion. This just came to my mind and I just wanted to post this

So after taking a listen to Tech's Like I died. I wondered what would happen if tech ACTUALLY died sometime in the next couple of years(KNOCK ON WOOD) I mean REALLY knocking on wood here. For real cuz that'd be a terrible day. what do you think would happen? Do you think it would make headlines? Do you think it would even be a big deal to people who dont know him? Would he really have "no life but more fans" EVERYBODYS THOUGHTS?

I remember when the original Like I Died came out, somebody else started the exact topic. Needless to say it got real ugly.

One of these young technicians needs to become a scientist so YEARS from now when Tech succombs to old age, his brain can get put into some human cybernetic organism, and we can officially have the Techinator.

I dont care if they get pissed. Its a simple question. Nobody on this site wants anything bad to happen to tech like that or in his personal life period. I just wanna know how they feel

good idea VIP.i will take techs brain.. and tell all the juggalos to kill themselves and they would all listen haha then start smokin weed again

Lol. Thats some funny shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorst
    good idea VIP.i will take techs brain.. and tell all the juggalos to kill themselves and they would all listen haha then start smokin weed again

Thats ignorant

Second. itd be funny but yeah dirty is right. What is your opinion dirty? Id like to hear from somebody on this site who actually knows what their talkin about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Thats ignorant

I don't even wanna imagine what would happen. I'm sure it would make the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison
    Second. itd be funny but yeah dirty is right. What is your opinion dirty? Id like to hear from somebody on this site who actually knows what their talkin about.

Thats ignorant

True that. I dont wanna even think about the possibility im just kinda wondering if the news would make a big deal like they did for MJ or some of the bigger artists in the past.

Thats ignorant

It won't be anything near the mj thing

True that. I dont wanna even think about the possibility im just kinda wondering if the news would make a big deal like they did for MJ or some of the bigger artists in the past.

Thats ignorant