Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Medford Oregon show

  1. #1
    Senior Member JasonPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    127

    Medford Oregon show

    Went to the Medford, OR show last night! We traveled all the way from seattle, washington! a 9hr drive, stayed at the university of orgeon fri night.Then saw Tech n9ne in medford sat, it was a pretty sick weekend.

    Show=thizzzin

  2. #2
    Senior Member MistaQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    824
    Dwamn, that's a long ass drive!

  3. #3
    Senior Member LeviHarding's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    158
    i was there too......it was a pretty dope show!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member JasonPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    127
    Ya no kidding, but we were all on spring break, so we decided to turn it into a mini road trip.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    Dwamn, that's a long ass drive!

  5. #5
    Senior Member JasonPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    127
    Nice! Ya, i was pretty impressed with the lighting, it was a fun show.


    Quote Originally Posted by Levi Harding
    i was there too......it was a pretty dope show!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member LeviHarding's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    158
    yeah for real.....ive seen tech at the mcdonald theater in eugene many times and i saw tech in portland too and the medford show had the best lighting for sure...dude i think i saw you at the show

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Powell
    Nice! Ya, i was pretty impressed with the lighting, it was a fun show.




    Quote Originally Posted by Levi Harding
    i was there too......it was a pretty dope show!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    What was so different about the lighting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Levi Harding
    yeah for real.....ive seen tech at the mcdonald theater in eugene many times and i saw tech in portland too and the medford show had the best lighting for sure...dude i think i saw you at the show


    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Powell
    Nice! Ya, i was pretty impressed with the lighting, it was a fun show.



    Quote Originally Posted by Levi Harding
    i was there too......it was a pretty dope show!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member LeviHarding's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    158
    you could see the stage and set.....everything was brighter so you can just see shit better...the colored strobe lights were dope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison
    What was so different about the lighting?


    Quote Originally Posted by Levi Harding
    yeah for real.....ive seen tech at the mcdonald theater in eugene many times and i saw tech in portland too and the medford show had the best lighting for sure...dude i think i saw you at the show

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Powell
    Nice! Ya, i was pretty impressed with the lighting, it was a fun show.


    Quote Originally Posted by Levi Harding
    i was there too......it was a pretty dope show!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member jesselewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    462
    i smoked a blunt with dj chill at that show

  10. #10
    Senior Member LeviHarding's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    158
    dude thats dope haha.....dude i tried lookin for ya...i went to school with you in gold beach.....remember?

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    i smoked a blunt with dj chill at that show

Similar Threads

  1. HipHop In Oregon.3
    By Psyco Flores Oregon Techn9cian in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 11:14 PM
  2. Oregon Sucks
    By NNUTTHOWZE541 in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 07:46 PM
  3. OREGON'S BEST RAP GROUP
    By TNC 9ER in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:00 PM
  4. Portland Oregon Show
    By LeviHarding in forum News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 06:05 AM
  5. CALI VS oregon =d
    By Matt(626) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 07:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •