Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FAIL...

FAIL...

So i used to come on this site alot alot, but that was about a year ago before most of you homos on here now were even here. This site used to be pretty dope, but now its full of straight up FaGs! Seems like this is the place to go if you were a total loser in high school and had no friends or social life. You suck at real life so why not have a good e-life right? Ive noticed everyone is trying to FIT IN with this "FAIL" lingo, and alot of ppl are afraid to say what the fuck they really wanna haha. And if they do say what they want Dudes are postin shit sayin "Dont hate" afraid of unwanted comments. I can tell the majority of these people are fuckin loners that dont have real friends and they are sure to agree with the dumbest shit to be popular on TRT9 haha. Haha FaGs! Apperantly to be cool here you gotta agree with EVERYTHING Cole says and you have to have good "comebacks" if someone "disses" you on here haha. Dont even kno why im postin this haha like the longest shit ive typed on here, but bottom line... STOP TRYIN TO BE COOL ON TRT9 AND GET SOME REAL FRIENDS HAHA! If your worried bout your rep on here ur a FaG! Anyone who uses "FAIL" is an officiall bitch ass e-loner who can stick with their circle jerk circle of e-friends on TRT9 and sit at their computer all day. Im postin this knowin all the FaGs will hate haha Just cuz thats what they do, they got nothin else to do. I come in peace lol But if your an e-homo ill prolly start shit with ya just cuz i know youll get mad, again, cuz youre a FaG! Anyways, just got off work, gonna smoke one and shake a tower. Good day to all.

P.S. "FAIL"= FaG!

Damn people are calling Cole out lately. My name is Cole too, will someone please hate me.

This thread= FAIL.

lol

Aint even callin him out bro, just pointing out that everyone thinks if they dissagree with him they slide down the popularity ladder on TRT9. Oh nooooooooooooooooo! Fuck it

Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Damn people are calling Cole out lately. My name is Cole too, will someone please hate me.

not really, i just have no beef with him, thats just me tho

im wondering the same thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Colepru

Nobody starts with beef on this site, it all starts with one comment haha... No one actually knows eachother...

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa

damn another example of someone who gets shit talked to them on one thread and then makes another thread bitchin about it.

I know quite a few people actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Toarrance
    Nobody starts with beef on this site, it all starts with one comment haha... No one actually knows eachother...

me too lol

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    I know quite a few people actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Toarrance