Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Days Utah

Strange Days Utah

Well utah gets to miss out strange days which is bull shit. Instead of strange days we get to see tech n9ne at a shitty car show and concert and do not get to see brotha lynch or cognito. So i say to tech strange should do both do the shitty car show then come back a month or 2 and rock the hell outta utah with strange days

I feel the pain. Chico is getting skipped on Strange Dayz too

The most retarded thing about it that tech is getting mad radio play here in utah so if he came and did a strange show here it would sell like crazy

They can't hit every city every time

Quote Originally Posted by Jugganuts
    The most retarded thing about it that tech is getting mad radio play here in utah so if he came and did a strange show here it would sell like crazy

I was lookin forward to Utah as well.

You have to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cognito
    I was lookin forward to Utah as well.

yea im from SL,UT and was so fuckin bumped when i seen there was no date! EVERYtime tech is here its usually close to sold out and it always rocks so hard! im thinkin about going to one of the shows close around though. i want to see prozak also...

i know its bullshit he finally got a consistent radio play song and hes gonna give it up for nothing... tech n9ne come to utah fuck that car show im your biggest fan but i am not gonna go to that dumbass car show who fucking wants to go to a concert with fucking chairs im not fuckin 67.. please make a date for utah so i dont fucking have to go out of state which i probably am gonna have to...FUCK

Talk to promoters. Tech has no control over who books them

Quote Originally Posted by carlito montes
    i know its bullshit he finally got a consistent radio play song and hes gonna give it up for nothing... tech n9ne come to utah fuck that car show im your biggest fan but i am not gonna go to that dumbass car show who fucking wants to go to a concert with fucking chairs im not fuckin 67.. please make a date for utah so i dont fucking have to go out of state which i probably am gonna have to...FUCK

i know but he could make it happen and if so where the fuck are they if the promoters are listening FUCK YOU U92 I fucking hate you..