Thread: well damn!!!

Thats my dude! Shit bro when you signin? lol we need you! Dude said he would talk to the guy hes not the owner is the head of promotions at sandstone

That boy VBL always bringin the heat...that's what it is

thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by aKayRuegawitaTECH9
    That boy VBL always bringin the heat...that's what it is

yoooo

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison
    Thats my dude! Shit bro when you signin? lol we need you! Dude said he would talk to the guy hes not the owner is the head of promotions at sandstone

Thats legit mayne. Just dont understand most of it. I think rappin fast is dope, and you definately got the tongue for it, but not if the lyrics aint tight and you can only hear beginnings and ends of bars. Your crazy on the mic though mayne, ive heard other shit of yours. Props nigga

its all good dogg maybe it was my lisp but im workin on pronouncing my words better

Quote Originally Posted by Toarrance
    Thats legit mayne. Just dont understand most of it. I think rappin fast is dope, and you definately got the tongue for it, but not if the lyrics aint tight and you can only hear beginnings and ends of bars. Your crazy on the mic though mayne, ive heard other shit of yours. Props nigga

VBL brings the heat

Well damn, even more ups rippin it that fast with a lisp. You got any mixtapes or anything? Join this website Nastynullities.com. Its pretty dope and hella legit for collabs and shit, if you interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Lain
    its all good dogg maybe it was my lisp but im workin on pronouncing my words better

Quote Originally Posted by Toarrance

Holy FUCK! Love that your reppin' Tech N9ne and Eminem because these are my favorite of All Time. It is looking like you are going to enter my top 10 and once your signed with strange and make MidWest Choppers 3 with Tech you will be in my top 5. Not because you go soo fast and not because your the newest shit, but the skills, lyrics, emotion you bring to the game is HardKore < with a K !!! And when I go to the next Tech N9ne concert you better be opening for him, because VBL brings that Fire son you Heard!