Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young Money...

Young Money...

this song is pretty tight...i mean yeah it's nothing compared to tech but check it all you industry haters maybe it'll open you up(?) catchy as shit
    and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K027YGVli6I

Shitty. The best part was when the song stopped and it was silent for 2 minutes. Why the fuck are people making young money threads. They fuckin suck! Check yo ears! They're not working right

yo my brotha i did not come here to get shit talked upon...so if you gonna come at me just don't reply

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    Shitty. The best part was when the song stopped and it was silent for 2 minutes. Why the fuck are people making young money threads. They fuckin suck! Check yo ears! They're not working right

yea, u cant really post about that shit on this fourm, young money sucks dick.

Sry Mike, not feelin it

i like soulja boy...

well i guess i don't really not like any music (cept country HAHA)...and wow i didn't realize so many people hated this much ahah

i used to hate wayne and drake but then my cousin showed me some of the "better" stuff and it just started growing on me

i'm not expecting to change minds...just wanna let like the better (or what i think is better mainstream) out and maybe idk

pretty terrible

I think theres a couple people that think the same. I wonder how many dicks drake had to suck to get him where he is today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike R
    yo my brotha i did not come here to get shit talked upon...so if you gonna come at me just don't reply

??????

I think theres a couple people that think the same. I wonder how many dicks drake had to suck to get him where he is today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike R