Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is our universe just a puddle? O_O

Is our universe just a puddle? O_O

I posted this video on another thread, but the cunts at youtube pulled it down for some reason.

Anyway, I've always thought this could be a possibilty, but it's a random thought..
    Just watch the video lol.
    It's Billy Connolly, yes he's a comedian, but there is some possibilty in what he says.
    I think lol.

Scarey thought but anyway, tell me what you think after watching it.

i thought of this when i was trippin. i beleive it. our lives are pretty much meaningless. we just play our little roles to keep ourselves busy. its like the structures of a company, or a car. you need every little bit to create the full product. we are just the exhaust pipe to this corvettes world. ya follow me? we're just too stupid to think that we are the only bit of life too. the universe is enormous and planets/galaxys all work with some sort of constant pattern.

yeah, i can fully see how he was explaining how entire solar system is pretty much the same layout as the structure of an organism and shit. im just waiting for the thing were apart of to scratch its ass and wipe us all out lol.
    but its a crazy thought though, but i believe it too. and its true what he was saying about those little germs that we cant see, they cant see us and have no idea we exist n shit. who knows. always good to get others opinions though.

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    i thought of this when i was trippin. i beleive it. our lives are pretty much meaningless. we just play our little roles to keep ourselves busy. its like the structures of a company, or a car. you need every little bit to create the full product. we are just the exhaust pipe to this corvettes world. ya follow me? we're just too stupid to think that we are the only bit of life too. the universe is enormous and planets/galaxys all work with some sort of constant pattern.

wild

i said this in another thread but il go over this again. as humans we believe in the myth that the world was made for man and man was made to conquer the world. at least thats what it says in the bible. so therefore, we believe that we have the right to build whatever we want, kill whatever we want, and do whatever we want wiith the world because we believe, its ours when in reality we are no different than any other species... we just like to think that we are. if you asked a jelly fish, it would tell you that it is the most advanced species in the world and that the world was made for jelly fish....and so on with every other species.

i remember that convo on the other thread haha.
    'past'

If you ask a jellyfish a question I don't think it will answer you.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    i said this in another thread but il go over this again. as humans we believe in the myth that the world was made for man and man was made to conquer the world. at least thats what it says in the bible. so therefore, we believe that we have the right to build whatever we want, kill whatever we want, and do whatever we want wiith the world because we believe, its ours when in reality we are no different than any other species... we just like to think that we are. if you asked a jelly fish, it would tell you that it is the most advanced species in the world and that the world was made for jelly fish....and so on with every other species.

how can a jelly fish be a living thing?? it has no heart no brain no bones nothin

exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    how can a jelly fish be a living thing?? it has no heart no brain no bones nothin