Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech explains why he is doing 2 EP's *Audio*

Tech explains why he is doing 2 EP's *Audio*

I totally respect what tech is saying, you cant rush making a masterpiece, and fuck all those who complain about him releasing EPs thats more tech music for us to enjoy. Seems like Tech had to do these EPs because he had shit inside him he was feeling and had to let it out by making EPs. Plus him releasing EBAH and Boiling Point in such a short period of time is basically like releasing a whole LP combined(even tho I wasnt completely satisfied with EBAH). But Boiling Point seems like its going be Sick!

Thats good reasoning, i dont want him rushing an album anyways

Cant wait for the LP its wotrth th wait..sn ebah was good in my eyes...csnt wait for boiling point..thank god hes not rushing his LP

this makes sense complete sense. i really like the EBAH track, and real 1. even rock yo head is chillin for parties and what not. but BP looks like its gunna be legit. and the album sounds like its gunna be really good as well.

I totaly agree, & I can't w8 for tech to drop this next EP. Also inthis interveiw I watched tech talks about sum feat. On BP EP and sum aartists he wants to work with and sum feat on his next LP . He aslso says he has left over beats from A6s&A7s that never got used. I think he is going to release sumthin like he did for lost scripts of K.O.D.
    You should check out this interveiw its really good w/ a lot of info. The interveiw is 30 sumthin min. Long but so worth it I'm sorry in adavance for being so long but if u haven't already checked it out u must... P.S. ppl stop hating on tech he is ging so tight as an artist u should b glad for any music he puts out. If u want to bitch about the music don't do it on TRTN cuz its getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent OON9NA
    Cant wait for the LP its wotrth th wait..sn ebah was good in my eyes...csnt wait for boiling point..thank god hes not rushing his LP

Her is the link for the interview.
    For those that agree about ppl bitching on this site give this a bump with DIBKIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRkFK...e_gdata_player

I love how people complain about people bitching on this site lol. Not everybodys gonna like everything tech does. And if it bothers you that much ignore them.

This...Its been addressed many times now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews
    I love how people complain about people bitching on this site lol. Not everybodys gonna like everything tech does. And if it bothers you that much ignore them.

i think people should watch this. its actually quite interesting and tech makes alot of good points

Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0
    Her is the link for the interview.
    For those that agree about ppl bitching on this site give this a bump with DIBKIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRkFK3URr-A&feature=youtube_gdat...