Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you really think that Tech is the K.O.D.?

Do you really think that Tech is the K.O.D.?

Because Lynch's new album is like fuckin 10 times Darker than K.O.D. even was... Just my opinion

Tech can be the King of Darkness, Lynch can be King of Siccness...depends on your definition of "dark" I guess. KOD is alot more personal at times than DAAM, not saying DAAM doesnt have its own personal feel to it. Tech was more about going to his dark side and fighting with demons and shit...it fucked him up to the point to where he said he never wants to do "dark" shit again. Lynch put a horror movie in musical form, and trust me dont think it bothered him any lol.

Quote Originally Posted by skog
    Tech can be the King of Darkness, Lynch can be King of Siccness...depends on your definition of "dark" I guess. KOD is alot more personal at times than DAAM, not saying DAAM doesnt have its own personal feel to it. Tech was more about going to his dark side and fighting with demons and shit...it fucked him up to the point to where he said he never wants to do "dark" shit again. Lynch put a horror movie in musical form, and trust me dont think it bothered him any lol.
    Agreed.

they are complete different in my opinion. tech's way of darkness is real and personal, while lynch's is more fictional. so i would say yes, tech is the king of darkness cuz he brings it from a real life perspective

i think they are both Kings of Darkness!!! but if i had to chose between the 2, it has to be lynch for the simple fact that he did it over a longer period of time!!

im gonna say it should be the otherway around. lynch the king of darkness and tech the king of siccness. hes already got a website with the title and sickology 101: the art of being sick.

Lynch is a master of his craft, hes not as versatile as Tech so its easier for him to master that sound since hes been doing it so long.

lynch doesnt do what he says in his raps lol.
    and they arent metaphors either like tech slitting a rednecks neck.

lynch is more like the king of dark storys, but i cant say that cause thats steven king lol.

well he made a whole c.d. about it, and named it king of darkness so i dunno do the math bitch. u fucking idiot peice of shit failure. have a nice day

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    well he made a whole c.d. about it, and named it king of darkness so i dunno do the math bitch. u fucking idiot peice of shit failure. have a nice day