Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No hate, but i got a real question...

No hate, but i got a real question...

i don't get what people like about twiztid and icp...yes, i've sone y research and have listened to their music but idk twiztid's voice is really annoying imo...like i said no hate i just am curious as to what appeals to people through their music

get your flame shield ready

blah, ik -.-

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    get your flame shield ready

jlfhlksdyhgklsdjgh

ICP sucks , twizitd is cool tho, well mainly Madrox

look up Keep on, by jamie madrox, proof he has talent in that song for sure

Psychopathic is the shit and Madrox is one of the best lyricists next to Tech imo. ICP new shit is not the same as their old shit, but Twiztid, Blaze, Boondox, and ABK has gotten better than they were over the years with Psychopathic.

Been a Juggalo since like 2000. I love ICP, I'm not sure what it is exactly, the layer underneath their music is what gets me. That's what hooked my on the Posse back in the day. Now it is not the same, they just don't have the same feel. I love Twiztid, always have always will. Ever since I heard them as House of Krazees. Just though their flow, especially Madrox's, was crazy. Still great to me, ICP not so much anymore. Boondox has amazing potential, same with Blaze and ABK. Not too huge on ABK, but he has a nice flow. I know where you can come from, I have lots of friends who hate on Psychopathic who have heard their stuff and really actually listened, and friends who just hear the first part and assume it already sucks because it's not Lil Wayne. I could care less what others think about as long as they give 'em a fair chance.

Most people like them because it's different and with ICP it's deeper than just the music itself, they like it because of the cult-like family shit that comes with it. You got overly simple rhymes with violent lyrics. Sometimes it turns out funny and even I can get a kick out of it, but most of the time it's corny and cliche.

Twiztid is alright but I've been able to ignore their voice and listen to an entire album by them. From what I've heard, they're average rappers. Best lyricist next to Tech? No way

Monoxid is average. but madrox can get pretty insane on songs he trys hard on

Monoxide is just a silly bitch, and I love him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidKid
    Monoxid is average. but madrox can get pretty insane on songs he trys hard on