Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech Not comming to some citys he used to

Tech Not comming to some citys he used to

Ok so for as long as I can remember Tech has been coming to Albuquerque,NM every time he has a tour and Ive been there the last two. So for the strange days tour he's not comming to Albuquerque. is the any other places that tech usualy goes to that he isnt for this tour and what are your thought I think it sucks I been waitin for him to come ever sine he left.

He always hits Chico but its not on Strange Days, but thats most likely cuz he's hitting Chico this Sunday for NXNW. Just have to hit up Santa Cruz instead

dude yeah....techs been to eugene so many times.....and the strange dayz tour and the NXNW tour he doesnt come to eugene.....kinda sucks but nothin i can do.

Well on his facebook he says he's gonna be in albuquerque on june 4th at the sunshine theater.

On the Ustream they said Burque was supposed to be June 4th. Only missed 2 shows since Absolute Power. Shit I even went out to Farmington

no florida

No Wisconsin. But that's what usually happens anyways.

Not coming to salt lake, I can't think of one of his tours not coming here since I became a fan when absolute power came out. It's fucking lame, I don't know how he could dog out his salt lake fam like that.

June 4Friday? ALBUQUERQUE, NM - STRANGE DAYS TOUR 2010 June 4, 2010 at 7pm to June 5, 2010 at 1am - SUNSHINE THEATER Join Tech N9ne and the Strange Family as they celebrate a Decade of Excellence with the STRANGE DAYS TOUR 2010. Featuring Tech N9ne, Brotha Lynch Hung, Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun, Big Scoob, Prozak a. Organized by Tech N9ne | Type: concert

Yeah I was kinda upset when I didn't see any Texas dates. Penny from Strange said a while back that Texas would be the first stop for the Strange Days Tour since the show got cancelled on the last tour and that people with VIPs could still use them. What a rip off!! Oh well I guess I'll be going to the show in OKC.