Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: DAMN FOOL

  1. #1
    Senior Member MistaQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    824

    DAMN FOOL

    That's the title of Scoobs next album according to his twitter.


    -"Q"


  2. #2
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689
    OLD

  3. #3
    he just officially announced it

    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    OLD

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jackie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    OLD


    I like that title.

  5. #5
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    he just officially announced it


    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    OLD
    Actually he announced it like 3 weeks ago on his twitter. He said he's workin on his new album called Damn Fool.

  6. #6
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689
    And I'm pretty sure he said it in an interview about that far back too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    he just officially announced it

    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    OLD
    Actually he announced it like 3 weeks ago on his twitter. He said he's workin on his new album called Damn Fool.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    And I'm pretty sure he said it in an interview about that far back too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    he just officially announced it

    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    OLD

    Actually he announced it like 3 weeks ago on his twitter. He said he's workin on his new album called Damn Fool.
    He did. I read it online but forgot where it's at now.

  8. #8
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689
    I saw it on the siccness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    And I'm pretty sure he said it in an interview about that far back too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    he just officially announced it

    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    OLD

    Actually he announced it like 3 weeks ago on his twitter. He said he's workin on his new album called Damn Fool.
    He did. I read it online but forgot where it's at now.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jackie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    Mista Q. Thank you for the information. I, personally, did not know that he was going to be naming his upcoming album "Damn Fool."

    Sheesh.

Similar Threads

  1. Damn Fool #'s
    By Ryan25 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 10:05 PM
  2. damn fool
    By Neville in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 07:03 AM
  3. damn fool
    By Neville in forum Rumors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 07:00 AM
  4. DAMN FOOL
    By Agent Lincoln in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:19 AM
  5. Damn Fool TV
    By JeremyZakrajsek in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 08:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •