Thread: So, i showed my ma...

So, i showed my ma...

Some tech when i got home 2 nights ago and she now likes tech...my ma is into mainstream stuff ie. beyonce, Adam Lambert, and some eminem (not really a rap person)...she also loves rock music like queensryche and some other stuff...pretty much all the new stuff she likes....this just goes to show that tech is amazing and can appeal to everyone...so she wanted me to send her some tech and DL some...

just thought i should share that haha

hell yea that wats up. when i play tech for my moms she says she cant understand him cause he raps so fast

I get the same shit man, although my mums loves "Red Nose" and anything else that can be considered "slower" Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies024
    hell yea that wats up. when i play tech for my moms she says she cant understand him cause he raps so fast

ive pulled up song for my mom before. she always gets the lyrics in front of her so she can enjoy lol

my mom despises all the music i listen to lol

haha I know my parents dont like rap so...my dad only likes 70s music, and my mom only likes country.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]my mom despises all the music i listen to lol

mine too hahaha the only one she ever liked was Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]my mom despises all the music i listen to lol

my mom thought krizz kaliko sounded like frank sinatra on welcome to the midwest. beyond that... she doesnt like any rap what-so-ever. she only likes it when i sing rap songs to her (actual singing, not me rapping them)

My mom like Caribou Lou. First time she heard it, we were driving from DC to NJ, and when Caribou Lou came on, she had me repeat it like 5 times before I told her, as much as I love the song, i'm not gonna play it for 4 hrs straight, LMAO.

She liked singin' the hook to Krizz's. "I'm fucked up, you fucked up, we fucked up, can we do sumthin', Hell yeah" LOL.
    She was having a cook out and we were drinkin' when she first heard that.