Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104

Thread: Wut do u think happens after death??

  1. #1
    Senior Member Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    858

    Wut do u think happens after death??

    Just a random thought, wut do u think?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    i rot 6ft deep and hope i get some wings to watch over the ppl i love

  3. #3
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    you either get burried or creamated and life is over. there wasnt a beforelife so why should we believe in an afterlife?

  4. #4
    nothing

  5. #5
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    says who? people that believe in reicarnation believe in a past life. which kinda blows your theory out of the water lol.

    anyway, its a question people can only give their beliefs on, and i believe theres something after death, i just dont know what.

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    you either get burried or creamated and life is over. there wasnt a beforelife so why should we believe in an afterlife?

  6. #6
    Senior Member MistaQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    824
    If your read, The Other Side and Back by Sylvia Browne, you'll know my beliefs.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    hey she was always on montel lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    If your read, The Other Side and Back by Sylvia Browne, you'll know my beliefs.

  8. #8
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    because thats way easier than you telling us in a nut shell. thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    If your read, The Other Side and Back by Sylvia Browne, you'll know my beliefs.

  9. #9
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    wat do u mean? ive never heard of a beforelife and i sure as hell dont remember anything

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    says who? people that believe in reicarnation believe in a past life. which kinda blows your theory out of the water lol.

    anyway, its a question people can only give their beliefs on, and i believe theres something after death, i just dont know what.

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    you either get burried or creamated and life is over. there wasnt a beforelife so why should we believe in an afterlife?

  10. #10
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    u never heard someone say "i believe i was a ________ in a past life"? well wouldnt that be a before life of now?

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    wat do u mean? ive never heard of a beforelife and i sure as hell dont remember anything

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    says who? people that believe in reicarnation believe in a past life. which kinda blows your theory out of the water lol.

    anyway, its a question people can only give their beliefs on, and i believe theres something after death, i just dont know what.

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    you either get burried or creamated and life is over. there wasnt a beforelife so why should we believe in an afterlife?

Similar Threads

  1. Death is Silent
    By Pongo in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 02:48 AM
  2. The Death of Bizzaro
    By Bizzaro in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:58 AM
  3. Killers Of Death?!?
    By AmeriKiLLa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 07:22 PM
  4. bored to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By TechNette in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 08:06 PM
  5. Tech and Death Row
    By b-rock in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 11:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •