Thread: how much is the VIP for strange dayz?

how much is the VIP for strange dayz?

probably 99 bucks like every other one..i was wonderin that too. damn i gotta make a 3 hour trip to see this tour but its all good hopefully i can hit up VIP if i start saving.

i really want to get the VIP but i dont think i can because im barely getting by with what i have rite now. and I only have 2 months to save since im the first date on the tour.

wanna know how i bought VIP for the K.O.D. tour? Went out on a Saturday night, woke up the next morning not remembering the night before, looked at my phone and saw a text from my mom saying "what the hell did you spend $100 on???". Things find a way of getting done lol

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    i really want to get the VIP but i dont think i can because im barely getting by with what i have rite now. and I only have 2 months to save since im the first date on the tour.

well im sitting on 450 dollars total rite now, and i dont have a job so thats not growing. and there is no way my parents are letting me spend 100 dollars when i can spend 20 and see the same show

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]wanna know how i bought VIP for the K.O.D. tour? Went out on a Saturday night, woke up the next morning not remembering the night before, looked at my phone and saw a text from my mom saying "what the hell did you spend $100 on???". Things find a way of getting done lol

coming form the same guy bragging about his states economy and how hes better then us cali people, ur a fake ass bitch fool. wheres ur corn now LANTZ?

well im sitting on 450 dollars total rite now, and i dont have a job so thats not growing. and there is no way my parents are letting me spend 100 dollars when i can spend 20 and see the same show

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]wanna know how i bought VIP for the K.O.D. tour? Went out on a Saturday night, woke up the next morning not remembering the night before, looked at my phone and saw a text from my mom saying "what the hell did you spend $100 on???". Things find a way of getting done lol