Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My DAAM Epic Fail Rant

My DAAM Epic Fail Rant

So about a hour and a half ago i drive out to Best Buy, intent on buying Dinner and a Movie. Walk in, go to the music section, see a guy walk out of the rap section with DAAM and Monsterifik. I think to myself "oh, cool." and continue walking to the B's section. I flip through the name cards and see brotha lynch hung, with NOTHING THERE. I'm like wtf. So i frantically flip through albums until i finally find DAAM under Chris Brown. I'm like "oh, thats odd", and pick up the cd. Then i look at the back and realize the fucking cd case is cracked almost in half. I ask the Best Buy employee if they have anymore, she comes back 20 minutes later saying "sorry, this is the only one". I'm like "wtf? i dont want a broken cd" she's like "well you can open it here and see if the cd is fine" and im like well shit i dont want a broken cd case signed, lynch might eat me for breaking his product. so im like uh no. then this bitch is like "well we will have more next week". i'm like wtf, lynch is gonna be here sunday and i want this damn thing signed. So i don't buy it, and then drive around Chico for another hour looking for a store that has it, and DAAM is nowhere to be found. So I still do not own this album. FML.
    /end rant

if you read the whole thing, props to you

#1. Thanks for the props
    #2. That sucks.
    #3. Shoulda bought it and put it in an old cd case. Duh.

HA!

thats what i was thinking. im gonna go back tommorow and see if its still there, and see if i can get it for cheap. i would have gone back today, but i was too pissed lol

Quote Originally Posted by DBoy 5280
    That sux dude, witha broken product u should be able to get a pretty big discount rite?

you could have got the cd, see if it played, and then had lynch sign the booklet and put it in another cd case, your right epic fail.

sorry n shit, im just fuckin with ya.

i thought that too, but the only cd case i have at my place at college is Everready. And i didnt feel like buying a bunch of shitty jewel cases

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    #1. Thanks for the props
    #2. That sucks. #3. Shoulda bought it and put it in an old cd case. Duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Hen
    you could have got the cd, see if it played, and then had lynch sign the booklet and put it in another cd case, your right epic fail.
    sorry n shit, im just fuckin with ya.

dam thats tight that lynch was 1 c.d away from being sold out at ur best buy...u kept them from being sold out fucker.lol.

yeah so let THAT weigh on your conscience.

You shouldve tried to buy it from the dude that had just bought one

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]thats what i was thinking. im gonna go back tommorow and see if its still there, and see if i can get it for cheap. i would have gone back today, but i was too pissed lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DBoy 5280
    That sux dude, witha broken product u should be able to get a pretty big discount rite?

Or, you could of just pre-ordered it....jus saying Lol. any way, that's hella lame dude. well, for you any way. good for Lynch Lol it's only Tuesday. Maybe, order it from the site tomorrow morning, possibly pay a little extra for express shipping? Idk dude. Or just go back and be like...I want this discounted mother fuckers!!! or Sunday I'll bring Lynch in here himself and have him run a butchers knife across your face for selling a broken cd of his.