Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No KCMO show for Strange Days?

No KCMO show for Strange Days?

Whats up with that? Not even a columbia or lawrence show? Come on!!! Any chance they add one at the end? that seems to happen everynow nd then.

Theres one in june i guess but thats still way off. I was curious bout it too

I don't think there's one in june ... or am i missing something? And there better be a kcmo or lawrence show! dammnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger

Uhm lawrence show april 10 and brittons the one that told me theres a show in june. Sooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy1011
    I don't think there's one in june ... or am i missing something? And there better be a kcmo or lawrence show! dammnnn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger

ya but april 10 isnt strange days. I hope they add it on the end like they did last year. is Summer Jamz in June or somethin?

Idk dude. Not to interested in summer jam so i hope its not lol. Acctually now i think of it, maybe its the kutt tour cuz he said hes doin one after strange days is over. If it was i wouldnt complain haha

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    ya but april 10 isnt strange days. I hope they add it on the end like they did last year. is Summer Jamz in June or somethin?

that would b weird if tech doesnt celebrate 10 yrs of strange music in his hometown

i hope he does summer jam but not blend it with his tour like he has the past two years. cuz last year they made him cut down his performance and i really just wanna see the Strange Days Tour as itself! don't know if they would have brotha lynch perform at summer jam either, and thats who i really wanna see!

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain

im sure they are still comfirming dates here n there..n in that case it will be added later.

No Wichita Kansas show?