Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wrestlemania!

wrestlemania!

who's watching it... and taker or micheals? me... micheals all day, the only nigga that could take the streak. edge vs jericho should be amazing as well, and i hope cristian wins money in the bank

Fuck yeah homie! Although Taker's going over, sorry to burst your bubble man. Edge/Jericho should be awesome, as well as Punk/Mysterio. I'd like to see Kane take Money in the Bank, although your pick is probably going to win it. The whole card looks like it's going to be pretty fucking awesome this year.

nah no p;roblem,i already knew taker was goin' over but micheals ain't really retiring, he's taking time off til summer slam. oh shit, i forgot about punk & mysterio. nah i want cristian to take it cuz he's probably the only one in there that actually deserves it (not that kane doesn't but wrestling wise,not etertainment wise... cristian would school kane, no offense) but i think vince is giving it to his england guy cuz the only thing holding cristian back from bein' pushed is vince. poor triple h though, he's probably gonna have the one of the worst matches on the card next to cena and batista thanks to bitch ass sheamus

Quote Originally Posted by tainted Saint
    Fuck yeah homie! Although Taker's going over, sorry to burst your bubble man. Edge/Jericho should be awesome, as well as Punk/Mysterio. I'd like to see Kane take Money in the Bank, although your pick is probably going to it. The whole card looks like it's going to be pretty fucking awesome this year.

ima b watchin it...fuck im like 7hrs from pheonix n i didnt get tix for it..i went last year though so its all good....dam its gon b hard for Taker n Michaels to top last years match...rumor is that HHH is gon cost Michaels the match cuz it was Michaels fault for them losing the U.tag championships n that way HHH can turn heel..but yeah man it should b a good wrestlemania

Undertaker will beat HBK, and if he doesn't, I will never forgive WWE for that mistake. You see, you can NEVER bring back the legend of the undefeated streak, but HBK could always come back via story lines. So, HBK winning would be the biggest mistake in WWE history.

Money In The Bank... I really would love to see Shelton win, simply because he has proved MITB is HIS match. He always makes the match entertaining as can be. So, I think he deserves the win.

Cena/Batista will be the most boring match in history. Two horrible wrestlers.

Y2J/Edge will be good. I'd like to see Jericho pull the win.

Randy Orton will beat Legacy, simply because they are pushing his face (good guy) turn.

Triple H will most likely beat Sheamus, but it should be a decent match either way.

the card looks awesome. I can't wait for it.

that's a horrible way to turn heel, i mean it's genuis but not during that match

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    ima b watchin it...fuck im like 7hrs from pheonix n i didnt get tix for it..i went last year though so its all good....dam its gon b hard for Taker n Michaels to top last years match...rumor is that HHH is gon cost Michaels the match cuz it was Michaels fault for them losing the U.tag championships n that way HHH can turn heel..but yeah man it should b a good wrestlemania

lets all not forget brett and vince, that should be entertaining... too bad brett couldn't wrestle like back in the day though. i think debiase's gonna get the win cuz they wanna push him into the world title scene. shelton is money in the bank but i don't think they're ever gonna give him the push he deserves plus cristian has the total package meaning he's the best all around wrestler in that match plus great mic skills. 100 dollars say micheals carrys the match

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Undertaker will beat HBK, and if he doesn't, I will never forgive WWE for that mistake. You see, you can NEVER bring back the legend of the undefeated streak, but HBK could always come back via story lines. So, HBK winning would be the biggest mistake in WWE history.

Money In The Bank... I really would love to see Shelton win, simply because he has proved MITB is HIS match. He always makes the match entertaining as can be. So, I think he deserves the win.

Cena/Batista will be the most boring match in history. Two horrible wrestlers.

Y2J/Edge will be good. I'd like to see Jericho pull the win.

Randy Orton will beat Legacy, simply because they are pushing his face (good guy) turn.

Triple H will most likely beat Sheamus, but it should be a decent match either way.

the card looks awesome. I can't wait for it.

NOOOOOOO! micheals should win but i know he's not. micheals worked taker last year and he's gonna school him this year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 306
    18-0

You guys need to understand that HBK didn't work Taker last year. They both did their part 100%. Taker may be old, and he may not appeal to some of you younger fans, but he is one of the, if not THE, best worker in history. He has carried guys to the top his whole career.

Native Amerikilla - I agree %1000 percent on the Streak never dying. If they do kill it, they're completely fucking retarded. Orton's getting the Steve Austin Treatment, you know, he's such a good heel that the fans are starting to like him. HHH and Sheamus might not be all that bad, it sure as hell can't be worse than Cena/Batista. The tag match might go over pretty good, I hope. I'd much much MUCH rather have seen The Hart Dynasty in there, as I'm from Calgary and they're alot better than Morrison/R-Truth.

D.T. - I know Kane doesn't really entertain people, but he's been around for so fucking long, and the last couple years hasn't really been pushed to do shit, you know? Christian is the same way though, I'd love to see him win and cash in on Edge/Jericho at Extreme Rules (the April PPV) in a "Loser Leaves Canada" match, hahaha, jokes jokes. But you may be right on them giving the rub to Drew, the SCOTTISH dude, hahaha. We'll have to wait an see, no?