Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80

Thread: Aqualeo - Black Magic (EP) Official Thread *OUT NOW!*

  1. #1

    Aqualeo - Black Magic (EP) Official Thread *OUT NOW!*

    <em>Black Magic EP</em>


    <em></em>


    Tracklist:


    1. Intro (Aqualean Pledge) 2. Something On My Face


    3.Blood Suckers (Feat. Kung Fu Vampire)


    4. I'm Sorry (Feat. Jeff Turner &amp; Black Pegasus)


    5. Bullshit (Feat. Trizz)


    6. Get It


    7. All Seeing Eye (Feat. iMAYDAY!) 8. Hey George


    9. Reincarnate


    Bonus Track: Monstrosity (Feat. Twiztid &amp; ABK)


    Features: iMAYDAY!


    Jeff Turner


    ABK


    Black Pegasus


    Kung Fu Vampire


    Twiztid


    Trizz


    Release Date: 10/31


    <p ="text-align: left;">-Will be a download on only 10/31 at Aqualeo.com[/p]
    <p ="text-align: left;">-Website For Download http://aqualeo.com/black-magic/[/p]

  2. #2
    Fuck yes can't wait

  3. #3


    All Seeing Eye is amazing! Acie and Bernz went hard on it

  4. #4
    Guest


    aqualeo is dope...but they need some better production


    all seeing eyes beat was pretty weak imo

  5. #5



    new aqualeo interview

  6. #6


    That's true. But sometimes they do have good production, like in 'What's really goin' on?' and few tracks from Illuminaton. And most of the tracks from SotD is well produced imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Joser831

    aqualeo is dope...but they need some better production


    all seeing eyes beat was pretty weak imo

  7. #7


    bumpity

  8. #8
    Senior Member JoshMonje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    192


    Release date: 10/31


    Features: Kung Fu Vampire, Trizz, Mayday, Black Pegasus, Jeff Turner, ABK, & Twiztid


    It will be released for free for one day only & All Seeing Eye features Mayday as a whole, they produced it.

  9. #9


    thanks for the info, but from where did you get this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Monje

    Release date: 10/31


    Features: Kung Fu Vampire, Trizz, Mayday, Black Pegasus, Jeff Turner, ABK, & Twiztid


    It will be released for free for one day only & All Seeing Eye features Mayday as a whole, they produced it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member JoshMonje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    192


    http://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/2013/1...nload-on-1031/



    Quote Originally Posted by Gavyn Gunn

    thanks for the info, but from where did you get this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Monje

    Release date: 10/31


    Features: Kung Fu Vampire, Trizz, Mayday, Black Pegasus, Jeff Turner, ABK, & Twiztid


    It will be released for free for one day only & All Seeing Eye features Mayday as a whole, they produced it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 235
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 02:10 AM
  2. Yelawolf - Black Fall Mixtape (Out Now!) *Official Thread*
    By AlexM in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-31-2013, 09:40 PM
  3. Machine Gun Kelly - Black Flag *Official Thread* OUT NOW!
    By RobertNix in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 05:22 PM
  4. This is the official Thread, thread
    By PlanetPandamonium in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 08:34 PM
  5. magic magic ninja wat
    By Ace Alucard in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 08:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •